World of Warcraft: Classic

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Hakkar neck may end up being good for fury warriors who are at the hit cap. Fang of the faceless is a stat stick for hunters right? Other than that it's enchants, ZG buff, mounts.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Casual BWL was a success last night in my opinion. Two shot Vael, one shot Broodlord. Got Firemaw down to 25% after 3 attempts but called it due to time.
Not sure what you boomers are waiting for. Come join us.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Hey guys tech question.

My game is doing some weird thing where I hear the audio make a loud noise and my screen lags for a bit. Is it from discord? I never noticed this until yesterday. all my drivers up to date etc

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This is my issue
seems like switching from SSD to another HD is a fix? Zero issues with other games.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
That's probably a Windows driver thing.

Or you hit Control S by accident...
Not ctrl-s

Chrome crashed and I lost sound in game but nowhere else. I switched sound output in game around and back to my Scarlett and it worked again

Then I had an empty questlog that only cleared after reloadingui, plus a few other annoying smaller bugs. Actually made me log off for the night

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
When was the last time you played WoW at all before this? They changed some things in the files. One example, is that there's now separate Retail and Classic interface folders, and you need specific add-ons for each one. (DBM Classic, RCLoot Council Classic, etc)

Junun

Silver Knight of the Realm
Not ctrl-s

Chrome crashed and I lost sound in game but nowhere else. I switched sound output in game around and back to my Scarlett and it worked again

Then I had an empty questlog that only cleared after reloadingui, plus a few other annoying smaller bugs. Actually made me log off for the night

Havent had any sound issuesi, but my questlog bugged out on my characters too. I disabled/reenabled questie and it was fixed, but it could have just been the reloadui in between that fixed it, hmm.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
When was the last time you played WoW at all before this? They changed some things in the files. One example, is that there's now separate Retail and Classic interface folders, and you need specific add-ons for each one. (DBM Classic, RCLoot Council Classic, etc)
Beginning of BFA. I have my addons in the classic folder hah. I am not that retarded

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Beginning of BFA. I have my addons in the classic folder hah. I am not that retarded
I seem to recall you calling the board faggots for thinking about going alliance, and then you went alliance. That seems pretty retarded.

• 2Worf
  • 1Ice Burn
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I have never claimed to not be a faggot

Just to prove that, I was pushing horde to troll the vote. I am a troll

Last edited:
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
horde is only good in vanilla and only vanilla because there's no elves

once tbc rolls around horde is the bitch faction

• 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
horde is only good in vanilla and only vanilla because there's no elves

once tbc rolls around horde is the bitch faction

xzi xzi only says that because in TBC there are space goats and he has had a major hoof fetish since Kate's Hayground

G1k1Vfig.jpg

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users