World of Warcraft: Classic

Khane

Got something right about marriage
A lot of classes/specs that were stepchildren in vanilla become kings in TBC. Depending on the patch.

Lol feral druids.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
I quit Classic earlier this year due to getting tired of the grind and getting fucked on MC loot in a shit guild. Just logged in the other night just to have a look around. My main is a Hybrid DPS/Prot Tank. Still viable? My strategy was be able to sneak in as a DPS but have good enough gear to OT in some raid situations and MT 5-mans, which can be a little dicey.

Anyway, I logged back in and was like "Fuck that is a lot of icons."

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
can always play paladin if there's too many buttons

1605296828061.png

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
Got my mods set back up. Now I just have to decide if I have the energy to join some scrub PUGs to help me remember how to play and then start looking for a guild.

Binks

Golden Knight of the Realm
If people enjoyed playing with the < Casual > of Hyjal folks, there's about 10 of us in < Déjà Vu > and a few more roaming around on Atiesh. We're filling out the roster for Nax. Alliance Tue/Thu 6-9:30 PST. Send tells to Bag or Gasmask :D

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Sorry, that looks like 30 minutes and 1 second. Better luck next time bro!

mages in the stomach on cthun, plus I didn't re-equip spell hit rings for 3% hit so some of my starfires got resisted - was difference between a sub 30m run.

Still not sure how we could shave another 3 mins off our time to be pushing for a top 1-2 time.

Last edited:
  • 1Moron

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
mages in the stomach on cthun, plus I didn't re-equip spell hit rings for 3% hit so some of my starfires got resisted - was difference between a sub 30m run.

Still not sure how we could shave another 3 mins off our time to be pushing for a top 1-2 time.

By replacing you with a real DPS class.

Ok that was mean. You were probably healing + tossing dps on C'thun, but it was the first thing I thought of :p

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My only thought is they will announce it at their online Blizzcon in February. I am guessing TBC in Fall 2021 which would be two years since Classic release and ~9 months from Naxx release.

• 1Like

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
While I'm sure a lot of people will end up coming back for TBC regardless of how long between Naxx and TBC release... that seems like an awful long time with no new content.

• 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Based on the way Blizzard releases things, I think thats pretty accurate. 1 year after BfA they launched classic. A year after classic they launched Shadowlands. So a year after that I could see TBC to bring back sub numbers.

• 1Like

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Based on the way Blizzard releases things, I think thats pretty accurate. 1 year after BfA they launched classic. A year after classic they launched Shadowlands. So a year after that I could see TBC to bring back sub numbers.
Agreed. Since the sub is shared, they are using Classic and Modern as a way to reinforce each other, not as separate products aimed at different people (which it probably is).

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
TBC should have more interest than classic. A lot of people didn't roll classic and were holding out.

There would be a surge of classic returns as well as fresh rolls from people waiting to play the golden age of WoW.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Paladins in TBC were awesome, 100% block chance & Trinket that heals on block? Pull everything, never die. Damn I want to come back for that now

• 1Like