World of Warcraft: Classic

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
So I know I have said this before but anything in regards to what happens after Phase 6 classic is 100% speculation. TBC has not been announced by Blizzard there is no time line. We have no idea what they will do. TBC seems like the most logical choice for them to continue to cash in on the older version of the game with little effort, but then again Blizzard has done some insanely stupid things even more so with the current group in charge.

I think TBC could do the same as vanilla and squeeze another 1-2 years of free cash out of players same with Wrath but who knows.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
They'll totally get money out of me with TBC but I honestly don't expect it until third quarter 2021 or later unless the classic population craters.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Dalien

Registered Hodor
If I had to guess they will probably do some kind of TLP servers until TBC comes out. Probably why they hired Holly.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Given that EQ created different sets of rules based on boxing (go ham, box only one char per computer, box one extra char only no matter what) I'd be curious to know what her input was on WoW's decision to nix shit like ISBoxer.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
TBC content is definitely a yes, but TBC also took from us the great dungeons that were clearly inspired by sebilis, guk and so on and instead gave us the modern military shooter type levels of short tubes, exactly three bosses and one final boss and that's it. Trash became exactly that - trash. And of course now the levels are designed in a way that you can't skip any of it really. You would want to, because trash doesn't drop anything anymore (random blue BOEs like in Shadowfang, or GFPP recipe in LBRS?)

to me TBC is where they started to design the vanilla content already. Nothing out of the ordinary, nothing special. Just produce content for the players to consume. No details, thanks.

Also flying mounts started this massive zoo that retail is today, where every city is full of the most absurd, massive flying things coming in all kinds of color, even LGBTQ parades pale compare to what a citywith 30 mounted players look like these day. It's a stupid circus.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I'll probably raid naxx 2 times then quit. That's what'll happen! Lot of my guildies feel the same way. They should announce something to keep us in, otherwise whats the point in getting p6 BIS? Off to shadowlands..

I'd def come back for TBC, but I wouldnt play the gap unless there was new content. I'm so tired of AQ already, and BWL/MC garr/baron runs. We do them in one night so we dont have to raid 2 nights a week. I quit the 2nd raid on my mage as well. So boring and death's sting never dropped.

I feel bad for our main tank that has never gotten his second binding and he's been doing MC every week since phase 1...

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yo Regime where you at dog
You gotta @ me bro just rando checked this.
I got super addicted to Warzone and FPS again playing with old clan buddies. Did you just get back?

I’m going to come back in a few weeks. I need to level up Tubgurl and gear out the mage.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
It'd be great if they would take the TBC class mechanics at level 70, but make alternate extended Classic content. Keep 40 man raids, and add remixed new dungeon and raids using existing assets.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
I got super addicted to Warzone and FPS again playing with old clan buddies. Did you just get back?

I’m going to come back in a few weeks. I need to level up Tubgurl and gear out the mage.
What level is Tubgurl?

Dinadass

Molten Core Raider
Every raid/phase so far has been at the same pace or slightly ahead of the corresponding vanilla timing. TBC launched 7 months after Naxx in vanilla so I really doubt it’ll take any longer than that for Classic.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Every raid/phase so far has been at the same pace or slightly ahead of the corresponding vanilla timing. TBC launched 7 months after Naxx in vanilla so I really doubt it’ll take any longer than that for Classic.
It took them 2 years to code classic into their system, what makes you think they already did TBC lol

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
It took them 2 years to code classic into their system, what makes you think they already did TBC lol

I could be mistaken, but I think they said they had TBC and up already saved - Classic wasn't saved anywhere though and that's what took so long.

• 1Like

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>

Regime Regime
Yeah homey i just got back. Trying to play catchup from 6 months ago

• 1Like