World of Warcraft: Classic

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
"shitstorm"? with the horde circling around the druid like that it's hard to believe this wasn't staged by both sides.

Tholan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Not staged, they were waiting for the flower in Felwood, and were probably clikcking it like crazy.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>

Supposedly someone at Blizzard posted things too early.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Journey through the Dark Portal once again in World of Warcraft®: Burning Crusade Classic™! Originally released in January 2007, The Burning Crusade summoned the heroes of Azeroth to the shattered and fel-scarred realm of Outland to stop an invasion of the demonic Burning Legion. In 2021, Blizzard Entertainment’s recreation of the first World of Warcraft expansion will give players from around the world a chance to return to Outland as it once was to relive an era of timeless adventure—or experience what awaits beyond the Dark Portal for the first time.

• Rediscover the Broken World of Outland – Flee the fel reavers who roam Hellfire Peninsula, dive deep beneath the swamps of Zangarmarsh to confront what lurks below, and clash with the demonic agents of the Burning Legion in the shadow of the Black Temple.
  • Join the Fight as a Blood Elf or Draenei – The ranks of the Horde and the Alliance grow! Fight for the Horde as the blood elves, seeking a new source of the arcane power that once sustained them, or join the Alliance as the draenei, exiles from Outland in search of a new home.
  • The Saga Unfolds Over Time – Content from the original game will roll out in phases, at a cadence paced for the WoW Classic community. Prepare for the opening of the Black Temple, gear up to confront the gods of Zul’Aman, and gather your allies to face the fury of the Sunwell.
  • Burning Crusade Features Reborn – Prove your prowess in the Arena PvP system, enhance your gear with the Jewelcrafting profession, take to the skies over Outland on flying mounts, choose whether to seek the aid of the Aldor or the Scryers of Shattrath, and much more.
  • Choose Your Era – Prior to Burning Crusade Classic’s release, WoW Classic players can decide whether to advance each of their characters to the Burning Crusade era with the rest of their realm, or to continue playing the original WoW Classic content on new Classic Era servers.
  • Included With Existing World of Warcraft Subscriptions – As with WoW Classic, anyone who subscribes to World of Warcraft can also play Burning Crusade Classic at no additional cost, giving players the freedom to enjoy multiple eras of Azeroth at their own pace.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Nice info. I already did TBC in era so I remember the new things that came out in TBC

• 1Like

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
Would they make new servers for TBC? Sounds like it's a option to move your existing character while keeping classic servers. I haven't played for a long time, but people have so much gold it would make it trivial. I guess that doesn't matter much anymore anyways.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Would they make new servers for TBC? Sounds like it's a option to move your existing character while keeping classic servers. I haven't played for a long time, but people have so much gold it would make it trivial. I guess that doesn't matter much anymore anyways.
Apparently, the existing servers will enable TBC, but there will be Vanilla-locked servers to which you can migrate your chars.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>
That sounds like the best way to handle this. It can’t be. Not my blizzard!

• 1Like

SeanDoe1z1

TBC confirmed for 2021 it seems. Details to be released this weekend.

niiiiice, i can unshelf the healbot i kept and magically be t3 (4? i don't even remember) the first week into tbc off greens.

i assume theyre going to heavily allow the multiple instances whatever it was called. hellfire would be insanely crowded.

Bobbybick

Trakanon Raider
Interested to see what comes out this weekend. I figured they would release some new servers but if it's just going to be some of the current servers moving forward I guess I need to start leveling a character now instead of later.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Best time to level is now. A lot of rogues and warriors are rerolling as hunters, warlocks, and druids.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Best time to level is now. A lot of rogues and warriors are rerolling as hunters, warlocks, and druids.

Refresh my memory. What’s the breakdown of best and worst classes for farming and raiding in TBC?

Last edited:

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Hunters are super OP with their aimed shot macro. Warlocks are also super OP. Most raids will have 1 rogue and 2 warriors. Enhance shamans and paladins also super desirable.

It’s imagined that dranei and blood elves will be available in mid-April and TBC will release in May. So that will also be a good time to level.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Warning on Warlock, it will make you want to neck yourself out of boredom in TBC if you're pushing deeps. Blood elf Paladin with busted Blessing of Sacrifice again sounds like a good time.