World of Warcraft: Classic

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Taking down a FoH raid is the crowning achievement of the life of your average wow player.

• 1Worf
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
<Trapped in Randomonia>
lol why'd they do that?

The PvP meta of classic is denying world buffs.

It's a hassle to get fully world buffed. Typical route is DMT -> Ony/ZG -> Songflower -> Rend, then there's also DMF once a month. And full autism buffs like Blasted Lands AP buff.

So the idea is, killing people in Felwood as they wait for Songflower sends them back to square 1.

Killing 40 people on their way to a raid means all of them have a slower raid, with less dps output.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
If your guild doesn’t have a GFuel sponsorship their below avg.
I am always amazed by how many people try and gate keep and try hard on a game that is 15 years old. Top guilds go balls deep into autism split running the raid to gear up then practice on the PTR or Emulator servers, collecting every possible world buff, looking for every way to shave down a few seconds per run, they class stack make people reroll, buy gold to burn through consumables to clear Naxx in 50ish minutes then high five each other and suck one anothers cocks.

On the other hand we spend about 3 hours to clear with forum bros, bullshiting about whether or not a hotdog is a sandwich, some with world buffs some without, meme spec enhance Shammies, and those below average people. Which still puts us in the top 10% range most of the time. A bunch of 30-40 year old dad gamers shooting the shit, bitching about loot, and blizzard, and whatnot. Our rogue crew all toke up if we ever wipe as a tradition, the other 1/2 sipping on cocktails as we enjoy the social aspect of an MMORPG. We're truly complete shitters, the horror, oh the horror.

Hell as we type this we got a group of forum bros running a BWL GDKP on their alts, they probably aren't even logging the parse or timing the run. What retards, how dare they have fun the wrong way. :mad::mad:

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I am always amazed by how many people try and gate keep and try hard on a game that is 15 years old. Top guilds go balls deep into autism split running the raid to gear up then practice on the PTR or Emulator servers, collecting every possible world buff, looking for every way to shave down a few seconds per run, they class stack make people reroll, buy gold to burn through consumables to clear Naxx in 50ish minutes then high five each other and suck one anothers cocks.

On the other hand we spend about 3 hours to clear with forum bros, bullshiting about whether or not a hotdog is a sandwich, some with world buffs some without, meme spec enhance Shammies, and those below average people. Which still puts us in the top 10% range most of the time. A bunch of 30-40 year old dad gamers shooting the shit, bitching about loot, and blizzard, and whatnot. Our rogue crew all toke up if we ever wipe as a tradition, the other 1/2 sipping on cocktails as we enjoy the social aspect of an MMORPG. We're truly complete shitters, the horror, oh the horror.

Hell as we type this we got a group of forum bros running a BWL GDKP on their alts, they probably aren't even logging the parse or timing the run. What retards, how dare they have fun the wrong way. :mad::mad:
yep shit was a blast

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Raiding for 3 hours sounds miserable. I’m a dad with a job, I won’t got time for that shit. 1hr 20 minute clears are the true dad guilds.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Raiding for 3 hours sounds miserable. I’m a dad with a job, I won’t got time for that shit. 1hr 20 minute clears are the true dad guilds.

If you are that pressed for time sounds like you need to take care of your life instead of playing video games there bucko. Clearly the best way to play a social game is to spend as little time as possible with them.

unimpressed jerk off motion GIF

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Nobody can compete for world firsts, as that's already has been done.

So the competitive meta is speed.