World of Warcraft: Classic

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Can't go wrong with Warlock, they are the king of dps in TBC and most raids will be stacking as many as they can get.

The other 3 will have 1-2 slots per raid at most. If that. Far more difficult to find a raid spot.
Need to see if i can transfer my 60 ally warlock to horde Whitemane.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don’t think you can faction change in classic but I could be wrong. I don’t see why they wouldn’t monetize that on classic actually.
You could just pay for a 58 boost when it launches. I think I’m going to boost a Druid for TBC.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I don’t think you can faction change in classic but I could be wrong. I don’t see why they wouldn’t monetize that on classic actually.
You could just pay for a 58 boost when it launches. I think I’m going to boost a Druid for TBC.
Yeah sucks. Got a 60 pally and warlock ive not played in forever I could move over for TBC.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Even if you did start fresh with us there will be plenty of people starting to level when they let you make Pallys and they nerf the 20-60 exp requirement.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I rolled up an orc warlock named Ghoull. Ill need to get him and Delmoonico invited sometime.

Tholan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Raid speed has nothing to do with being a dad, being buffed, or anything. It's only a matter of how many warriors your bring.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Eh, a large part of speed running is already about constantly pulling, healers managing their mana without much time to actually drink etc. But yes, having the highest dps class in the game that requires no downtime (in fact dps goes down with downtime for warriors) certainly makes pushing limits more possible.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Raid speed has nothing to do with being a dad, being buffed, or anything. It's only a matter of how many warriors your bring.

Except the reason warriors are so good is because they benefit massively from world buffs. That's the main reason. Plus the Classic meta allows for stacking world buffs and every possible consume for every raid - whereas during Vanilla progression it made no sense to get world buffs and consumes when you were still trying to figure out every boss and it was taking X months to clear each raid.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
And here I thought the people on the spectrum were currently building Minas Tirith in Valheim.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
btw if you're not willing to do this to maximize your dps you're a filthy casual, right?

1615839028436.png