World of Warcraft: Classic

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Dads have jobs, we just buy gold. While you no life zoomers rhn GDKPs for a second 4 hour Naxx clear. Sweet life.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Dads have jobs, we just buy gold. While you no life zoomers rhn GDKPs for a second 4 hour Naxx clear. Sweet life.

So not only do you get carried being the low performer in your guild you also buy gold. You are really convincing us you aren't a worthless piece of shit. Hell at this point I have more respect for Ossoi

• 6Worf
  • 3Moron
  • 1Like
Reactions: 10 users

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
NGL I bought gold in high school and I have a distinct childhood memory of paying a chinaman to level my toon 57-60 while I played the new GTA that I got for Christmas. Shit is definitely classic.

Cybsled

I remember fucking with farmers/levelers during Classic. It was that place in Azshara that had all the Satyrs. On my lock I would charm one, tag others with it, and banish ones they were fighting. Eventually they flagged for PVP and we got into a PVP war for a while. They were horrible at PVP and I would just chain fear them lol

Dinadass

Molten Core Raider
In Vanilla I was soloing mobs in Tyr’s Hand and helped a fellow horde Chinese farmer that bit off more than he could chew and from then on he would occasionally mail me mana pots and other random shit. It’s like an organic world quest!

I remember being ready to buy gold in TBC for epic flying but I got gladiator in s1 which saved the day. This time around I’m going into tbc with 15k cash, ~15k in stockpiled thorium, ghost mushrooms, etc. and 8 level 60 tailor mules. It’s the same as doing an EQ prog server and being amazed at how dumb and inefficient most of us were at gearing and farming back in 2000.

• 4Mother of God
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
In Vanilla I was soloing mobs in Tyr’s Hand and helped a fellow horde Chinese farmer that bit off more than he could chew and from then on he would occasionally mail me mana pots and other random shit. It’s like an organic world quest!

I remember being ready to buy gold in TBC for epic flying but I got gladiator in s1 which saved the day. This time around I’m going into tbc with 15k cash, ~15k in stockpiled thorium, ghost mushrooms, etc. and 8 level 60 tailor mules. It’s the same as doing an EQ prog server and being amazed at how dumb and inefficient most of us were at gearing and farming back in 2000.

And I thought I was being sneaky buying my 1-300 jewelcrafting mats before I quit months ago.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
6 alts for tailoring CDs is... something. I have mats stockpiled for blacksmithing, that's about it.

• 1Worf

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
As if flying mounts weren't gay enough already, prepare your anus for the faggotry of everyone riding a 280% flyer the moment they hit 70.
Flying mounts were the greatest thing ever added to WoW. Anyone who thinks elsewise is a faggot and is wrong.

• 2Faggotry
  • 1Worf
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 3 users

uniqueuser

Vyemm Raider
Flying mounts are so gay they even buttfucked the design of the world geography itself. TBC zones are just dull expanses of mostly featureless terrain since the ability to fly eliminates all constraints on movement.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

in TBC you still need ghost mushrooms?

Dinadass

Molten Core Raider
in TBC you still need ghost mushrooms?
Elixir of Demonslaying

Having 2 accounts with level 60 mages on each and knowing how to boost all the popular zones makes it easy to level additional alts and help guildies out or just charge random people. It takes under 2 days /played per level 60 for me.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
and there it is
1616478308634.png

• 1Like

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah, they said it was a fuck up on their part and no one outside of Blizzard was supposed to be eligible for it.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
"fuck up"

Probably more like drum up hype/anticipation for TBC seeing the state SL is in.

• 1Like

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Classic was at least fun for a month, I can see myself doing TBC for a bit, good times early on with dungeons/pvp.

I can't see myself wanting to raid Karazhan ever again though, holy fuck no, even if has been 15+ years. I used to have the rare dream I was stuck in that fucking zone, and it was always the ballroom/diningroom areas killing endless respawning trash. Still rarest mount drop in game from my PoV, I've only seen it drop once during a raid in TBC, and killed Attumen thousands of times since, not once for myself. Just RNG things.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Kara was probably my all time favorite raid in WoW.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 5 users