World of Warcraft: Classic

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
You have to think of the rewards from raids in a you vs them perspective, while the rewards are the same, the majority of your server is going to be less geared in comparison, while pvp rewards do have a 40% faster return than normal, you're still time gated for those rewards and while a r14 will take less time across the entire servers life, those rewards are still going to require a lot of kills, skill and gear to be #1. If you're pimping raid gear (especially weapons) while everyone else is still in dungeon gear, you have a huge advantage.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Jom Gabbar is the "official" Whitemane server for seasons of mastery... have fun with that cesspool.

• 2Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
1637097364848.png

7drHiqr.gif

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Jom Gabbor is where some of the streamers said they were going as well. Barman for me!

• 1Like

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Jom Gabbor is where some of the streamers said they were going as well. Barman for me!

Playing on a server with streamers is like, probably the worst thing anyone could ever to do themselves if they wanted to experience "Classic".

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
oh fuck. asmongold is playing on Obsidian Edge along with 3k of his closest fuckbois. server just crashed.

• 1Worf

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Streamers Mizkif on Barman. Payo on Jom also.

I made a hunter named Dishwasher on Barman.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Asmongolds alt stream account is on is Obsidian Edge

this explains why its so fucking packed on alliance, ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

will play later, not dealing with 3232323 asmonfags camping bandits at northshire lol

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Anyone get an action bar addon going? I'm looking for a version of bartender4 that is compatible but will accept dominos if anyone knows