World of Warcraft: Classic

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
At this point Apple/Google/Facebook should just make their own sanitized internet. I truly believe at least half the users would prefer this golden cage, even if they'd have to undergo a daily rectal examination.
"Babe, it's 4pm, time for your thorough anti-racism cleansing!" - Zuck, probably

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
You guys and your sub fees are really going to stick it to Blizzard. Well done.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 5 users

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I am reserved on Barman as Jeebs gnome rogue with the Fu Manchu.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
How does everyone have their key binds setup to play these MMOs now? I had a Logitech MMO mouse I bought years ago to play WoW, then immediately stopped. Don't think I love the mouse idea (nor do I want to switch from this G Wireless Pro, or whatever this expensive shit is named). The Naga Hex idea looked better, but think I'm going to stay away from a mouse.

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
How does everyone have their key binds setup to play these MMOs now? I had a Logitech MMO mouse I bought years ago to play WoW, then immediately stopped. Don't think I love the mouse idea (nor do I want to switch from this G Wireless Pro, or whatever this expensive shit is named). The Naga Hex idea looked better, but think I'm going to stay away from a mouse.

Classic only requires keys 1-6 (at a maximum) if you are an alpha spec , the loser class/specs require 6+ keybinds.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Consoleport with a controller, takes some setup but is superior to anything else for most things.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm

Main abilities 1-6 and then everything else is off of WASD. I have stuff set for C, V, E, R, F, Z, X, Q and a few things set to my mouse buttons.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user