World of Warcraft: Classic

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
When we first started classic everyone would ask me what class they should roll, and my answer would always be the same. Play whatever you find the most fun, that should be how to approach Wrath too. People will fall off, quit, reroll, suck shit, and any other number of things.

If you don't blow ass through a straw and can play at consistent times for raids you will have groups.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
When we first started classic everyone would ask me what class they should roll, and my answer would always be the same. Play whatever you find the most fun, that should be how to approach Wrath too. People will fall off, quit, reroll, suck shit, and any other number of things.

If you don't blow ass through a straw and can play at consistent times for raids you will have groups.
Well since you quit in TBC for one of those reasons, you can come back and start tanking for me. Thanks.

Blueweed

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Playing unholy dk and have wanted to ditch it at every level up and eventually every brutal gear farmed while side regretting if I should have stuck to shadow/holy priest.
Dk just so much fun!

Daidraco

Wrath retail was the same way. By ulduar, a lot rerolled. I jumped to a more hardcore guild then and was only one of two reading DKs they had in ulduar through ICC. Tanks are always hard to come by.
I think gold purchasing and GDKP raids will change the face of how many tanks are available. Dual Spec over to tank and run a GDKP sounds a hell of a lot more common.

Never mind that tanking starting in WOTLK is a hell of a lot more brain dead easy in dungeons since mana req's fall off a cliff. Get your 540 Defense, dont pull dumb shit = win.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I think gold purchasing and GDKP raids will change the face of how many tanks are available. Dual Spec over to tank and run a GDKP sounds a hell of a lot more common.

Never mind that tanking starting in WOTLK is a hell of a lot more brain dead easy in dungeons since mana req's fall off a cliff. Get your 540 Defense, dont pull dumb shit = win.
Two people in my current guild are prepping like wrath heroics are Nam. I don’t even think I had 540 as we ripped through those the first weekend.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Hes waiting for the next Classic server to drop so he can roll alliance the next go around.

I think Daid and others are already going to alliance route. I have been seriously thinking about playing but I am torn between chilling with the boys a couple nights a week which I am sure will be good fun, and not supporting Blizzard in any way or giving them money.

Animosity

I think Daid and others are already going to alliance route. I have been seriously thinking about playing but I am torn between chilling with the boys a couple nights a week which I am sure will be good fun, and not supporting Blizzard in any way or giving them money.
I dont wanna give them money either but new classic or tlp servers always get me.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Daidraco

I feel like the only way I could actually fight against this corporate greedy alphabet soup shit is to live completely off the grid, using no connected electricity source, growing all my own food and only purchasing locally sourced products. Or, just go fucking live in a Muslim country where theyre outright telling Hollywood, Netflix, Disney and similar to go fuck themselves.

What Im basically saying is that.. anyone thats boycotting this game over that shit is making a much higher daily impact supporting these companies by just living. Not belittling anyones choice to do so, I just feel like you're doing yourself a disservice if it actually makes you happy to play their product. Though, I personally dont give a shit about Bobby Kotick and I sure as fuck dont care about some sexual harassment shit that every major company since their invention has had.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I feel like the only way I could actually fight against this corporate greedy alphabet soup shit is to live completely off the grid, using no connected electricity source, growing all my own food and only purchasing locally sourced products. Or, just go fucking live in a Muslim country where theyre outright telling Hollywood, Netflix, Disney and similar to go fuck themselves.

What Im basically saying is that.. anyone thats boycotting this game over that shit is making a much higher daily impact supporting these companies by just living. Not belittling anyones choice to do so, I just feel like you're doing yourself a disservice if it actually makes you happy to play their product. Though, I personally dont give a shit about Bobby Kotick and I sure as fuck dont care about some sexual harassment shit that every major company since their invention has had.

I honestly couldn't care less if Bobby Kotick forcibly throat fucked all staff on a daily basis, no do I care how much money he makes. It's the shit quality of the game that I dislike. The bowls or fruit, body 1 and 2 because after the entirety of human history we no longer have men and women, the auto ban AV type shit because they want to ruin their own game.

The fact that someone is stealing titty milk from a freezer at work means less than nothing to me as a consumer and is all internal shit these retards should handle behind closed doors. I don't care about the quality of life, the work conditions, or anything to that degree about the company. All I will ever care about is the product I am being offered good, and in all honesty that is all 99.9% of people care about as well. Regard shit about Hong Kong, or if Alex boozed up some slut after hours and another thot killed herself, that's all stupid drama shit and this isn't an episode of Jersey Shore so we don't or ever will care.

It's all about the game itself, and Blizzard has shown time and time again they are dead set on ruining everything that was built up for them, it's also why most people here are wanting to play the game as it was 15-20 years back, untainted, and undefiled. Still they can't help but defile it a little bit instead of leaving it the fuck alone and just releasing it. Social Justice Contracts to play a game, I mean what the fuck.

• 1Worf
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I honestly couldn't care less if Bobby Kotick forcibly throat fucked all staff on a daily basis, no do I care how much money he makes. It's the shit quality of the game that I dislike. The bowls or fruit, body 1 and 2 because after the entirety of human history we no longer have men and women, the auto ban AV type shit because they want to ruin their own game.

The fact that someone is stealing titty milk from a freezer at work means less than nothing to me as a consumer and is all internal shit these retards should handle behind closed doors. I don't care about the quality of life, the work conditions, or anything to that degree about the company. All I will ever care about is the product I am being offered good, and in all honesty that is all 99.9% of people care about as well. Regard shit about Hong Kong, or if Alex boozed up some slut after hours and another thot killed herself, that's all stupid drama shit and this isn't an episode of Jersey Shore so we don't or ever will care.

It's all about the game itself, and Blizzard has shown time and time again they are dead set on ruining everything that was built up for them, it's also why most people here are wanting to play the game as it was 15-20 years back, untainted, and undefiled. Still they can't help but defile it a little bit instead of leaving it the fuck alone and just releasing it. Social Justice Contracts to play a game, I mean what the fuck.
Body Type instead of Male/Female. That was the point where I almost said “no” but Dk go brrrrr.

Seeing the retail team choke on the success of classic does feel pretty good though.

• 1Like

Needless

Toe Sucker
You couldnt pay me to watch a 30 minute video of that degenerate lmao
Pagle random SR/GDKPs seem surprisingly good so far though

Daidraco

You couldnt pay me to watch a 30 minute video of that degenerate lmao
Pagle random SR/GDKPs seem surprisingly good so far though
TL;DW: The other tank with him didnt have proper tanking equipment, much less any equipment at all in some slots, with terrible talent selection for prot. Never mind the rest of the entire raid not knowing how to do content that should be much, much easier now that WOTLK prepatch is in with those class changes. Multiple, multiple wipes and no one would sub in to tank in place of him. (likely cause Asmon was reserving plate loot lol)

• 1Worf

Needless

Toe Sucker
TL;DW: The other tank with him didnt have proper tanking equipment, much less any equipment at all in some slots, with terrible talent selection for prot. Never mind the rest of the entire raid not knowing how to do content that should be much, much easier now that WOTLK prepatch is in with those class changes.
Lol that sounds like the pug holy paladin we had doing KJ last night, he pulled less healing than almost all the DPS somehow
Some people just do be retarded it seems

Crone

Anyone else on Mankrik Horde? I rolled up with some friends and depending how many friends come back we might do 10 man, but we really want to do 25 man so might scrap the guild and just go with something already established.

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Everyone is spread to hell and back. Be nice if we had someone to organize things because it sounds like a lot are playing solo and looking for a guild.

lead.png

Who will lead us?