World of Warcraft: Classic

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The alliance guild on Westfall has came together with quite a few people and it looks like we're well spread out with DPS, Heals and Tanks for not only a main raid or two, but also plenty of alts for GDKP runs. If you're looking for something already established, you're welcome to join Edaw Edaw .

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Maybe I’ll go ahead and roll that lock. Raid as dps. No way I’ll hit cap though before this buff leaves.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Maybe I’ll go ahead and roll that lock. Raid as dps. No way I’ll hit cap though before this buff leaves.
Leveling is super fast, especially once you hit 60. 2-3 instance runs and it's quests and you level every level post 60.

Caeden

Leveling is super fast, especially once you hit 60. 2-3 instance runs and it's quests and you level every level post 60.
Yeah. I did that on dk. But I’ve got a week then I’m on vacation a week before wrath launches and I’m not taking a pc with me then. And I’m on call this week. Besides, I’ve already got a home as MT/OT for a second 25m group. We’ll see how it goes. More keep this in mind for if I ever want to roll up on fresh servers I guess.

Really this run was more about playing wrath as the old dk design. It’s been awesome.

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
I have been playing super casually, my highest leveled character (pally) just hit 25 last night. We did Deadmines prior with 4 pallys and a druid; I tanked as a level 24. We literally burned through the whole place. I thought about making a Shaman but I just don't level fast enough/playing too many classes to get anything done before the buff wears off and WOTLK launches. I did always want to play a shadow priest but I had a mid level Tauren shaman before.

The plague has really been delaying pushing though the 20's with a few of my classes, Warlock and Pally have been slow when I have to strategize how to get into a city to sell off loot. Plus I just don't remember/never knew enough about WOW to optimize my path through. Even with Guidelime or whatever, that path doesn't seem that fun.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Is it worth suffering through three phases of Warrior being bad just to experience the Icecrown Fury Warrior pop-off firsthand?

Contemplation

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Is it worth suffering through three phases of Warrior being bad just to experience the Icecrown Fury Warrior pop-off firsthand?

Contemplation

No, Warrior is nothing but downhill since Classic after that Blizzard put retards in charge and deviated all greatness into the queer that is Paladin and the EMO that is DK.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Warriors were borderline broken in Legion! Don't remember how they faired between, just that a Legion warrior could basically solo with zero risk because they could just absorb all damage, all the time.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Missed about a week due to closing on a house and moving in, taking care of shit. Finally unlocked DK and am leveling in TBC, first time I've ever done TBC so its going slow.

Maladath Horde.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
Why was DK already unlocked for me? I keep seeing people saying they "finally" unlocked it but it has been unlocked for me since I came back this time.

Caeden

Why was DK already unlocked for me? I keep seeing people saying they "finally" unlocked it but it has been unlocked for me since I came back this time.
Fresh start - had to hit 55...non-fresh like Mankrik and so on, didn't need 55.

• 1Like

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The alliance guild on Westfall has came together with quite a few people and it looks like we're well spread out with DPS, Heals and Tanks for not only a main raid or two, but also plenty of alts for GDKP runs. If you're looking for something already established, you're welcome to join Edaw Edaw .
Need a Druid? How are log in queues for Westfall?

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
Fresh start - had to hit 55...non-fresh like Mankrik and so on, didn't need 55.
Well, if you mean an a new server, as soon as I started on Maladath, I could have started a DK. Maybe because someone had already hit 55? In any regard, it seem like there are plenty of plate wearers now, although in my personal quest to play classes I haven't leveled before, DK is on the list.

Caeden

Well, if you mean an a new server, as soon as I started on Maladath, I could have started a DK. Maybe because someone had already hit 55? In any regard, it seem like there are plenty of plate wearers now, although in my personal quest to play classes I haven't leveled before, DK is on the list.
Huh. Who knows then. I was going off what my friends told me. So maybe they are full of shit.

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
Nah, Maladath required you to level to 55 on it to get a DK. If you somehow were able to make one without a character on it already at 55, then that was a bug. But yea, plate classes are in excess on Maladath. It seems like every group has a combination of 3 paladins/DK's and 2 others.

Needless

Toe Sucker
That's every server atm lol
Its been nice as an ele shaman though, literally any spell power shit goes right to me

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
I have been leveling my paladin to holy spec raid like I did last time in wrath but after the last two weekends I figure I am going to be sitting around waiting for groups on that. Having only played priest in vanilla how hard would it be to pick up for wrath? My sons baseball has started up with two games and practices a week so my time had gotten limited to level and was thinking of buy the 70 boost.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
You have the option at character select yes, but as soon as you try and actually create the character, name him, and hit start it will give you the error saying you need a level 55 on the realm in order to create a DK.

• 1Solidarity