World of Warcraft: Classic

xzi

Mouthbreather
I was a flag carrying god but I also was the most geared druid on our server. However you just reminded me this existed

(the thumbnail ruins the best part of the video but still amazing)

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Oh, trickling content at a pace to maintain high sub counts instead of letting players progress at their own pace? Thanks Blizzard.

• 1EyeRoll
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Oh, trickling content at a pace to maintain high sub counts instead of letting players progress at their own pace? Thanks Blizzard.
I can see why they do it, though, as PvP rewards skip out a lot of the item progression - especially on weapons.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yeah but they won't need to time gate with this fake patch nonsense. They keying structure for MC and shit alone will time gate shit a plenty.

Won't stop the poopsockers sure. But everyone else...

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
So we've releveled and killed Nef on 2 emulators.

Why do I need to do this again?

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Need that time gating so that you have time for 1000 foehammer runs

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I mean as long as their phases are released at a reasonable rate I am ok with this.

I haven't touched the live game in months but I am still pretty excited for this oddly enough.

• 1Like

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Definitely more excited for it than I am for 2 bosses with +5ilvl loot.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
Imagine all the people who only started playing the last few years equipping only highest ilvl and getting mad when certain classes roll for an armor type that isn't their specific armor type :Mad PC:

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
There are going to be so many booty-blasted rogues when the warriors get their leather.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
There are going to be so many booty-blasted rogues when the warriors get their leather.

Don't worry the rogues will be able to get their revenge by trying to kill the warriors in PvP then running away like cowards when they get shit on.

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider

People got so salty about it in vanilla through wrath to epic levels over this. I remember taunting the rogues in my guild because I got the ICC belt and wrists on my fury warrior before they did. Also always knew the bad warriors from the good ones because the bad ones got the strength rep ring.

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

That was the biggest culture shock on private servers - warriors who won't tank in Devilsaur set, running UBRS upto Rend only for Truestrike.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Still can't decide between Mage, Rogue, Warrior, or Hunter. Only have time for 1 character. Don't want to heal this time around. A little put off by those being the 4 more popular classes. It's going to be a slog for gear, dungeon slots, and raid slots.