Wintergrasp.

xcghsndgn3r91.png

• 3Worf
  • 2WTF
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 5 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
maybe it's different on your servers but having no issues with healing threat here. I guess this server is pretty sweaty though - everyone looking for dungeon spam xp groups only wants t6/swp geared people. In fact, I could heal heroic VH just now with one hand behind my back and throwing out a few rejuvs. Never have to drink in any dungeon, just innervate and occasional mana pot. Currently sitting on 164 mana pots

I don't think the game was designed with people in full brutal pvp gear to be as many as they are
I babied a Prot Paladin that was struggling finding a group at 80, trying to do HOL for a Defense trinket so he could do Heroics. Found out where his defense was, told him to use a Defense Elixir and off we went into Heroics. After a world tour later, the last dungeon we did I could just about ignore him completely and DPS myself. Its pretty damn wild the difference just a small bit of gear makes. Now he wants to link back up daily and run them till we're all pre-raid BIS. Pretty good outcome.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I babied a Prot Paladin that was struggling finding a group at 80, trying to do HOL for a Defense trinket so he could do Heroics. Found out where his defense was, told him to use a Defense Elixir and off we went into Heroics. After a world tour later, the last dungeon we did I could just about ignore him completely and DPS myself. Its pretty damn wild the difference just a small bit of gear makes. Now he wants to link back up daily and run them till we're all pre-raid BIS. Pretty good outcome.

I was just healing a mage out of grp in Icecrown whilst he aoed. Obviously waiting for him to tag the pack with his spells - just casting rejuv/lifebloom before they ticked could pull aggro. So there is something unusual there

• 1Like

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Rejuv is what seemed to pull for me. But it’s mostly gone now after a few drops and getting some better gear.

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
So I was using Hermes before for Ally to Horde chat, but it looks like something got patched in WOTLK that screwed it up. Horde to Ally still works, anyone have a different add-on that functions the same way?

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So I was using Hermes before for Ally to Horde chat, but it looks like something got patched in WOTLK that screwed it up. Horde to Ally still works, anyone have a different add-on that functions the same way?
Interesting. Didnt even know about that one (never really searched it though). I just know that as soona s WOTLK launched, it broke half my macro's. My macro that selected Flight Form first, and Ground Mount second just randomly stopped working and thats my bigg pet peeve one since mounting takes two hot buttons now depending on the zone.

• 1Tiresome

Needless

Toe Sucker
Turbo virgin status obtained: 80 shaman and 80 mage is done lol

shamans mostly prebis already

• 1Clown World

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Hit 75. I have figured out my limit of commitment to MMOs.

• 1Like

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Hit 77 on my Mage, dumped 2k on leveling tailoring to get my Aladdin carpet. Now trying to sell Frostsavage gear on the AH to make it back. Looks like there's 100-300g profit on some of the boe tailoring blues right now. Anyone have some good frostweave cloth farming areas?

Last edited:

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
. Looks like there's 100-300g profit on some of the boe tailoring blues right now. Anyone have some good frostweave cloth farming areas?

Seems weird to me. Surely the profit is in the epics, and even that window gradually shortens as more people level the skill and flood the market.

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
Is there anything to spend honor on from lvl71-79? I love BGs and do them just for fun, so iv been at honor cap a long time now. starting to wonder if there is something I can spend all this extra honor on.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Is there anything to spend honor on from lvl71-79? I love BGs and do them just for fun, so iv been at honor cap a long time now. starting to wonder if there is something I can spend all this extra honor on.

Save it for 80 surely?
Turbo virgin status obtained: 80 shaman and 80 mage is done lol

shamans mostly prebis already

I have a hunter alt with skinning, but now my resto druid has dual spec I don't need an alt to farm with

Not only the leveling but the thought of running heroics again is a bit off putting.

Plus the druid can make a decent amount selling health, mana and flasks from the reward crates

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
Save it for 80 surely?
I'll easily hit the honor cap many more times by 80. Recently spent 50k honor on ornate gems to sell on the auction house and i'm already back at cap. I'm only lvl 74 so ill probably end up getting another 200k++ honor by the time im 80. trying to find something else to spend it on as iv flooded the market with gems already.