Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
bruh not even 9am;

1664378748474.png

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The longer the queues last the more people are going to find ways to stay in the game and never log out. Auto-clickers, etc.

Dropped 1k on Enchanting last night, but should make a bunch back on just vendor-bought Enchants that are new for Wrath. Looking forward to that!

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
Welp I have a tear in my forearm muscle where it connects to my elbow so playing is a freaking pita ugh.

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
Jesus. Lighten up on the upstroke man.
If only, getting old sucks. It's the same injury I got last year hanging a 55" tv on the wall by myself. This one was even worse, I was helping my son pull up his knee brace/pads before the game and he was sweaty so the brace wasn't sticking and not sliding in place. I had to really pull on the brace to get it up on the knee and boom felt it give way again.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Naw man. The one white guy that understands how to add layers is on vacation. His owlkin zippertit backup is too busy leading the resistance to learn to do it.

• 2Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
Last week I broke down and paid for a subscription to wow again. I have a 24 gnome mage I am playing on one of the WoTLK Classic servers (I forget what server name is). I had zero trouble with queues. In fact, I didn't even know there was a queue thing going on until reading this thread.

I'm just puttering around doing random shit... quest here, quest there, run a dungeon with random people, fish, etc. I will say that I liked it MUCH more when the 50% experience bonus was running last week. The grind is a bit more annoying now.

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
At peak westfall had a 5 minute queue. It’s like a perfect pop server for alliance. I argued for benediction when we rerolled. So glad I lost that one.

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
Last week I broke down and paid for a subscription to wow again. I have a 24 gnome mage I am playing on one of the WoTLK Classic servers (I forget what server name is). I had zero trouble with queues. In fact, I didn't even know there was a queue thing going on until reading this thread.

I'm just puttering around doing random shit... quest here, quest there, run a dungeon with random people, fish, etc. I will say that I liked it MUCH more when the 50% experience bonus was running last week. The grind is a bit more annoying now.
I started up at the beginning of sept. I got to 70 and all the pvp gear after couple weeks. AV's were pretty much instantaneous. Got myself a 2 hander and a sword and board, and all the armor. Just getting into wrath now. But I agree, the decision to remove the 50% bonus to xp was shortsighted. I pretty much lvled from 51-70 in alterac valley. I doubt I would bothering lvling a char from 1-70 without the bonus now that i know what it feels like with it on. I rolled a paladin on maladeth. I don't have a queue. I have no idea why you would put up with a queue.

Ortega

Vyemm Raider
I started up at the beginning of sept. I got to 70 and all the pvp gear after couple weeks. AV's were pretty much instantaneous. Got myself a 2 hander and a sword and board, and all the armor. Just getting into wrath now. But I agree, the decision to remove the 50% bonus to xp was shortsighted. I pretty much lvled from 51-70 in alterac valley. I doubt I would bothering lvling a char from 1-70 without the bonus now that i know what it feels like with it on. I rolled a paladin on maladeth. I don't have a queue. I have no idea why you would put up with a queue.
Yeah the buff made leveling fun. Even the people against it are idiotic. There is absolutely zero people that will quit over the buff staying in, but I'm sure many that didn't get to 70 during pre-patch will burnt out and say fuck it and cancel.

• 1Like

Needless

Toe Sucker
aww i hit 80 and bought the cold flying heirloom hoping i could mail it to my gatherer on a 2nd account.. nope haha

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Watching my Fire Mage's crit % fall with every level is straight depressing. Think I'm going to stay 74 for a while and wander the empty zones of Outland as a ghost of what once was.

• 1Worf