World of Warcraft: Classic

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
In the months leading up to classic WOTLK did anyone bother to count the number of "OMG this is the best xpac of all time, I'm going to rock this forever, watch me bros!!!" and then compare it to the huge number of bored/burned out/quit already happening?

You fuckers never learn.
I'm notorious for going hard in pre-patch, and then quitting right before the expansion actually comes out. Bunch of my friends all said it was going to happen and had a pool going. So far though it's been fine and I'm still going. Fuck them! Wrath 4 lyfe!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
I never played past vanilla the first time I only have word of mouth that wotlk was any good.

so far its good i suppose, haven't done any raiding or even much dungeons. I ended up deleting my Orc DK and rerolling a human one so now i'm leveling again from 55...plus I got my wee little 32 shaman that i'm also having to level, both without joyous journeys (RIP)

There's more variety in quest types, maybe its a bit more polished, but so far I miss the harder stuff in classic, like having to group sometimes for quests? the retardedly large dungeons like Wailing caverns and sunken temple...idk really what i'm trying to say.

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
People have a choice on the rate they consume content. Taking it slow with breaks is better than burning out, unless of course Phases only last 4 weeks.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Anyone use this site for sims? Mainly want to use it for stat weights, so I can copy those into Pawn, and Pawn can easily tell me what gear I should be wearing. Just sim myself with new upgrades or whatever, and update the stat weights, makes things easy.

Just not sure if I'm doing things right.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Anyone use this site for sims? Mainly want to use it for stat weights, so I can copy those into Pawn, and Pawn can easily tell me what gear I should be wearing. Just sim myself with new upgrades or whatever, and update the stat weights, makes things easy.

Just not sure if I'm doing things right.
I used to use Ask Mr. Robot, and it looks like its just a copy of that website. Pick and choose one I guess?

Needless

Toe Sucker
I’m starting a fucking mage. Raiding dps. It’s fun.

Most people will say Arcane is boring as fuck but i dont mind it in naxx. Once you get prebis+ and you start seeing decent numbers it's pretty fun. I definitely would rather just play fire but i'll swap over come Phase 2 for that lol

I'm curious about this DW Unholy morb build that ive been seeing more recently, dudes are pushing some retarded numbers with it

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Most people will say Arcane is boring as fuck but i dont mind it in naxx. Once you get prebis+ and you start seeing decent numbers it's pretty fun. I definitely would rather just play fire but i'll swap over come Phase 2 for that lol

I'm curious about this DW Unholy morb build that ive been seeing more recently, dudes are pushing some retarded numbers with it
It was retardedly good back in the day too. Just fucking boring to play.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Weird i dont think i saw a single DW Unholy player back then, they all went frost, mind you i didnt touch ICC, i quit when that shitty tournament raid came out

• 1Like

Caeden

Weird i dont think i saw a single DW Unholy player back then, they all went frost, mind you i didnt touch ICC, i quit when that shitty tournament raid came out
I know in ICC 2H unholy was the best unholy. I recall DW unholy early on but the EJ guide seemed focused on 2H. I imagine this is a spec driven by the people who optimize on paper. I bet playing the delta is within the noise. I actually thought this was more a thing in ulduar. Could be wrong. I hated it.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
It sounds boring as fuck. Uses all your runes to Optimize and spam death and decay plus white melee dmg/pets...yawn.

• 1Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
"It sims better!"

Hardest part I find about it is properly snapshotting your gargoyle.

lust

Lust

LUST FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Daidraco

Iirc, the weapon delays have the biggest impact between the DK specs. Since BIS could take a minute depending on the person's gold or their popularity within their guild. Which is the real pain in the ass. There is a literal fuck ton of overlap for BIS in this phase and its annoying as shit.

Caeden

Iirc, the weapon delays have the biggest impact between the DK specs. Since BIS could take a minute depending on the person's gold or their popularity within their guild. Which is the real pain in the ass. There is a literal fuck ton of overlap for BIS in this phase and its annoying as shit.
That unholy spec can use about any wep I think. Otherwise you want slow 2H or 1H. I think DW unholy just needs a slow MH. But I have to figure the Kel’thuzad 2H axe on an unholy is more dmg than dw 2 slow 200 1H. Could be wrong. I’m not going to sim. That time has passed. As frost, I can already see I think I’m competing with rogues for my weps.

• 1Like

Daidraco

That unholy spec can use about any wep I think. Otherwise you want slow 2H or 1H. I think DW unholy just needs a slow MH. But I have to figure the Kel’thuzad 2H axe on an unholy is more dmg than dw 2 slow 200 1H. Could be wrong. I’m not going to sim. That time has passed. As frost, I can already see I think I’m competing with rogues for my weps.
I imagine theyre going to drag this phase out. So we'll all be at least 90% BIS by the time Ulduar comes around. I think its cute how that WoW GG site puts highly contested BIS's as the second weapon in the possibility stack. "Nah bro, you're a resto druid.. Maly Quest Neck is BIS for just about everyone. Sit down." :trump:

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Retards who kill the pricing on items like this are jimmy rustling.

1666152215935.png

1666151821420.png

1666151883868.png

These 75 iq baristas dropped the price on bold scarlet rubies from 200g to 165g in the span of 30 minutes.

Last edited:

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
<Trapped in Randomonia>
I imagine theyre going to drag this phase out. So we'll all be at least 90% BIS by the time Ulduar comes around. I think its cute how that WoW GG site puts highly contested BIS's as the second weapon in the possibility stack. "Nah bro, you're a resto druid.. Maly Quest Neck is BIS for just about everyone. Sit down." :trump:

I'm 4.1k gs on two characters after two resets. All I have left to get is weapons on each

• 1Edgelord