World of Warcraft: Classic

Mountain Biker

Trakanon Raider
I enjoy having 10 and 25 man content.

Main raids are over for the week so we did a 10 man 3 drake Sarth run last night. Just a neat little encounter.

Warcraft Logs

We also gave naxx Undying a shot. We were doing great until someone messed up the iceblock on Saph. *sad price is right losing noise*
I watched Savix's stream the other day of him and another streamer get Undying with a pug, including someone who had just hit 80, in greens lol. It was impressive.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Capture.PNG

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
If there is any loot drama it should be over legendaries or 1% drop mounts at most. If it's over anything else instantly leave that group of retards.
So far ours is being driven by a try hard unholy DK. Granted he’s top dps by about 1k. I was averaging 5k. I should be up around 6k+ by next raid. I was still pretty scuffed on a lot of gear swapping from full tank to dps. His single solitary argument was he should be top priority.

Caeden

Made me realize how fucking unique my experience in wrath was. Cleared all content and I’m 100% sure our loot system was rolling and who got last piece. I think we prioritized tier to tanks and healers. Maybe. We never had a single drama about loot and we still finished in top 3-4 of our shit server.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
So far ours is being driven by a try hard unholy DK. Granted he’s top dps by about 1k. I was averaging 5k. I should be up around 6k+ by next raid. I was still pretty scuffed on a lot of gear swapping from full tank to dps. His single solitary argument was he should be top priority.

Tell him to suck a bag of pickled pig dicks, and join a try hard guild if he wants to he a pathetic American Inventor faggot. If you have a good guild leader he should shut that shit down immediately. Unless you are in a douche cunt try hard guild, and if that's the case than he probably should get loot over slackers.

Caeden

Tell him to suck a bag of pickled pig dicks, and join a try hard guild if he wants to he a pathetic American Inventor faggot. If you have a good guild leader he should shut that shit down immediately. Unless you are in a douche cunt try hard guild, and if that's the case than he probably should get loot over slackers.
I consider us medium cunt.

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
How are queues these days on the big servers? I have a character on Grobbulus but I don't want to resub if it's still 3+ hour queues in prime time.

Grobb hasn't really had a queue for a while, the highest I've seen it get on occasion is like 200, and that's on Tuesday.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I so miss you as our raid leader. Lol

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Truly is amazing how many people are happily bootlicking drones. I originally made a post in my guilds discord letting them know I got suspended so couldnt raid. Didnt complain or whine or talk politics. Few days later i post this screenshot showing Blizzard has not done anything with my appeal in 3 day(still havent after 5 now), again no whining or politics. This was the first response;

1666514851944.png

• 1Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Truly is amazing how many people are happily bootlicking drones. I originally made a post in my guilds discord letting them know I got suspended so couldnt raid. Didnt complain or whine or talk politics. Few days later i post this screenshot showing Blizzard has not done anything with my appeal in 3 day(still havent after 5 now), again no whining or politics. This was the first response;

View attachment 439389

Greatly impacts blizz cs.. oh no.

Yeah, fuck that guy. Beta cucks everywhere.

• 1Like

Masakari

<Gold Donor>

View attachment 439389

Wow, hot take lol.

Caeden

View attachment 439389
Bet I can guess his stance on everything.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

View attachment 439389
Most tickets are being answered in 3 weeks... so you got a ways to go buddy.

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
Blah, still feeling let down that honor is so useless in wotlk.

Wintergrasp is the most fun iv had in gaming in a good while though. But no reason to log on otherwise for now.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I really miss the group finder.

I remember by the end of wrath being able to log on randomly here and there and join a queue for a few heroics. This current crap system is really a bummer.

I'm logging in for raids but even those are getting stale. Could use phase 2 now for something else to do.

• 1Pathetic