World of Warcraft: Classic

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
should have spent less time hotding in the LARP thread
e5538d8735395d1428ea07a3302247566399e4f15b16b5f6cd49bd8849b03ad6.jpg

I still don't regret deleting my horde DK and starting over, I regret not going alliance first on a PVE server.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I've only fully cleared Naxx25 one time so far. The rest of the time has been half cleared or missed the week entirely. I'm trying to figure out the best time to get into shit, but I'm on a US-East server, and in a 900-person mega-guild which has been pretty cool, but they don't recruit for off hours.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I've only fully cleared Naxx25 one time so far. The rest of the time has been half cleared or missed the week entirely. I'm trying to figure out the best time to get into shit, but I'm on a US-East server, and in a 900-person mega-guild which has been pretty cool, but they don't recruit for off hours.
You in the Mankrik discord?

Masakari

<Gold Donor>

Grobbulus is the answer.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
This looks clean, I figure it'll look awkward with just the default UI though but i'll check it out anyway
That gif is from the creator. I use mostly default UI with the player / target frame moved, cast bar mod, this WA and I think it looks great.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
There’s a few guilds for odd times.
Not really at all. Lol.

Search the discord for 11pm, and not a single one from the search results started at 11pm. That's 8pm PST, so not that crazy, but yea. All good. I'm in a mega guild and just started my own little raid channel, and will see if I can get others. We'll see what happens.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
I love those people. Put up a couple lower bids, they dump at even lower price, and then buy it all up. List it the next day at twice the price. Just need some gold to get you started.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
We're a group of about 6 filthy casuals but RL friends who only play a few evenings a week together. I decided to scrap up the mats for the motorcycle for my buddy. "It's just titansteel and some vendor items, can't be too bad"

Oops, I think it's basically almost 13k in vendor stuff alone. Made it happen, but man they don't mess around with that gold sink.

Caeden

Fuck. Looks like guild is falling apart. This tier is too easy. So drama is happening.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Dont guilds usually fall apart if the tier is too hard lol
It's definitely getting boring now, i just raid log at this point im too lazy to do nax on 3 alts and my main

Caeden

Dont guilds usually fall apart if the tier is too hard lol
It's definitely getting boring now, i just raid log at this point im too lazy to do nax on 3 alts and my main
I think extremes each direction are bad. I’m gonna milk them for gear. See what happens.

Tholan

Blackwing Lair Raider
We completed the complete raids the first week it was available and we're an average tier guild.
This tier is not too easy, it's non-existent. We take more time sorting loot out that actually killing stuff. I don't really understand why they didn't do it in two phases (hard now, easy after a while)