World of Warcraft: Classic

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Now a question is whether he’ll die at 0% this time. If they take the philosophy of Ulduar I say it’s a probably not to maybe.

Needless

Toe Sucker
LK had artificial difficulty like algalon, limited attempts per week.

Alagalon you had 1 hour
LK you had 10-20(?) total attempts and it fluxuated depending on if you wiped on the wing end bosses or something, i cant really recall exactly that but there were definitely limited attempts

edit: If those are gone, i wouldnt be surprised if he dies the first few days lol

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
LK had artificial difficulty like algalon, limited attempts per week.

Alagalon you had 1 hour
LK you had 10-20(?) total attempts and it fluxuated depending on if you wiped on the wing end bosses or something, i cant really recall exactly that but there were definitely limited attempts
Yeah. I forgot about that. Context below. Looks like attempts went up per week. I thought they got removed at so long but I forget.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
More fan mail.

lololol.PNG

adfasdfasdfsadf.png

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Serious Question:

I never played a moment of WOW. dont know shit about it.

But im so bored at work, and at home i need a MM P scratcher and Im just literlaly done playing EQ TLPs ever again.

Black Desert is meh, New World is a mess. I need soemthing to get me through Winter just for fun. I maxed out LOTRO, SWTOR is just not it for me anymore.

Should I give Wow Classic a run even though its a few expansions in? Or should I just go live? How newb friendly is this shit?

• 1Like

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
It is playable and fun. It is also old. The one thing it has over all options, is that it is like an old pair of socks. It is not a life commitment either. Pay the 15 and play. If you are having fun after a month pay another 15.

When you stop having fun stop paying.

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Serious Question:

I never played a moment of WOW. dont know shit about it.

But im so bored at work, and at home i need a MM P scratcher and Im just literlaly done playing EQ TLPs ever again.

Black Desert is meh, New World is a mess. I need soemthing to get me through Winter just for fun. I maxed out LOTRO, SWTOR is just not it for me anymore.

Should I give Wow Classic a run even though its a few expansions in? Or should I just go live? How newb friendly is this shit?

WOW Classic is more beginner friendly than the Fairy Faggot Festival on live.

The 50% experience boost has started today, so it would be a great way to level up between 1-80.

If you decide to play, I'm Alliance on Grobbulus [PVP]. It's the only server left with a pretty even split between Horde and Alliance, which is good if you like attacking people.

I can hook you up with gear and gold to get you going, can even get you ported to the new capitol city that gives you access to a lot of areas.

If you go Horde, you're on your own lol.

Also, my guild is 100% PVP so if you ever get attacked on Alliance, we can come help you in force.

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
It is playable and fun. It is also old. The one thing it has over all options, is that it is like an old pair of socks. It is not a life commitment either. Pay the 15 and play. If you are having fun after a month pay another 15.

When you stop having fun stop paying.

Old is fine with me, Ive been playing EQ TLPs for like 5 years straight - I dig the old speeds.

• 1Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
WOW Classic is more beginner friendly than the Fairy Faggot Festival on live.

The 50% experience boost has started today, so it would be a great way to level up between 1-80.

If you decide to play, I'm Alliance on Grobbulus [PVP]. It's the only server left with a pretty even split between Horde and Alliance, which is good if you like attacking people.

I can hook you up with gear and gold to get you going, can even get you ported to the new capitol city that gives you access to a lot of areas.

If you go Horde, you're on your own lol.

Also, my guild is 100% PVP so if you ever get attacked on Alliance, we can come help you in force.

Ill give it a look, some site says Grobb is locked to new creations but who knows, downloading the game now just gonna fire it off and go for it

Needless

Toe Sucker
You can bypass the lock by creating a character on the old classic realms, then transfer it to any of the locked wotlk servers, using the free transfer in the shop

edit: just make sure it’s a pvp server you create the character on

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
You can bypass the lock by creating a character on the old classic realms, then transfer it to any of the locked wotlk servers, using the free transfer in the shop

Which are the old realms? Load the WOW Classic Client, Create a char, then transfer into the servers on the Burning Crudade Battle Net client? Weird they have both.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden

Edit: Im dumb

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Which are the old realms? Load the WOW Classic Client, Create a char, then transfer into the servers on the Burning Crudade Battle Net client? Weird they have both.

Just have to use the Battle.net store to transfer your char once created on a normal realm. Honestly, the low population realms suck.

Less items on the auction house, higher prices, harder to find groups.

If you do make it to Grobb, I'll make sure you're set and can even set you up with my South American gold farming cartel.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Hopefully they launch a new SoM Classic server come spring once the Wrath Classic and Dragonflight hype die and they need subs again.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Yeah just swap to Classic then make a char there, transfer to the WOTLK server of choice
1670954648412.png