World of Warcraft: Classic

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
No idea i havent played in awhile, i assume thats a paid transfer though and not a fresh character anyway?

Only some Classic Servers have Free Transfer as an option.

However it does the same thing on this, or if you try to create on a New Server and go to WOTLK server -

Lets you choose free transfer, select character, then has a check boxto transfer realm, and makes you type in the realm name and then nothing.

Ill try again Later maybe im a dumb ass.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Only some Classic Servers have Free Transfer as an option.

However it does the same thing on this, or if you try to create on a New Server and go to WOTLK server -

Lets you choose free transfer, select character, then has a check boxto transfer realm, and makes you type in the realm name and then nothing.

Ill try again Later maybe im a dumb ass.
1670958113490.png

I just tried it and its still there it seems, this is from the classic Jom Gabbar server

edit: oh im retarded, make sure its a season of mastery server

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
not gonna lie that's crazy that that shit still works since they identified that glitch at the start of SOM when people were transferring lvl 60 naxx geared characters to SOM on day 1.

• 1Like

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Man, we’re having a rash of sign ups. Then not show. And it conspicuously ties to having BIS already. I’m missing two pieces, one of which is in Maly 10 and I can’t even get in the mood to put a simple 4-5min fight. Not a good sign for me sticking for ulduar.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Man, we’re having a rash of sign ups. Then not show. And it conspicuously ties to having BIS already. I’m missing two pieces, one of which is in Maly 10 and I can’t even get in the mood to put a simple 4-5min fight. Not a good sign for me sticking for ulduar.

From a strictly PVE perspective, that never made sense to me. So someone gets fully geared and then just fucks off? For account selling, I get it. But I'd want to show off my DPS boner as much as possible if I was a PVE mongoloid.

Instead, I just take PVE weapons and trinkets, apply them to PVP and wipe my balls all over everyone's face.

Caeden

From a strictly PVE perspective, that never made sense to me. So someone gets fully geared and then just fucks off? For account selling, I get it. But I'd want to show off my DPS boner as much as possible if I was a PVE mongoloid.

Instead, I just take PVE weapons and trinkets, apply them to PVP and wipe my balls all over everyone's face.
I don’t get it either. And the people I raid with are a lot of fun and do good work. Everyone is parsing purple or better. Even our alts run most people parse purple relative to ilvl.

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
I don’t get it either. And the people I raid with are a lot of fun and do good work. Everyone is parsing purple or better. Even our alts run most people parse purple relative to ilvl.

I think Naxx25 is a loot piñata, I hear Ulduar won't be a cake walk though .

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
I think Naxx25 is a loot piñata, I hear Ulduar won't be a cake walk though .
Pre-nerf ulduar will certainly put a lot of bees in a lot of bonnets for the carries but since mostly everyone is performing at such a higher level anyways it will still be a pushover.

• 1Like

Caeden

I think normal ulduar and a few hardmodes will be barely a step up on naxx. I think Freya HM, Mimi HM, vezax HM, and all versions of YS will crush pugs. Algalon too.

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
Flame Lev and XT also will be really hard for casuals and pugs.

My honest hope is that is crushes the guilds of 16-18 people that constantly look for 8 pugs and the better players join the guilds that are needing them. Naxx made it easy to pick those pugs up and maladath is full of them. It wouldn't be a loss if 30% of the guilds collapsed into each other, but most of the GL in those guilds want the legendaries, so they are trying to stick it out so they can get prio.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
If you guys haven't noticed the pattern of classic so far no raids will be any problem for any semi component raid group this day and age.

• 1Like

Caeden

Flame Lev and XT also will be really hard for casuals and pugs.

My honest hope is that is crushes the guilds of 16-18 people that constantly look for 8 pugs and the better players join the guilds that are needing them. Naxx made it easy to pick those pugs up and maladath is full of them. It wouldn't be a loss if 30% of the guilds collapsed into each other, but most of the GL in those guilds want the legendaries, so they are trying to stick it out so they can get prio.
Well, we’ve definitely fell into the 18-22 people realm now. But all my officers are not people that would get either of the legendaries. I think they just like playing together. I don’t get this. The loot is very temporary and the game is fucking old and solved.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I enjoyed the hell out wotlk classic launch, leveling up and doing naxx/eoe/sarth for the first 2-3 weeks but after that gear was basically finished and I was ready for ulduar.

The fact there isn't even a set date announced YET is just pathetic.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Breakdown Breakdown Wouldn't mind a quick summary on your transfer situation once you get it figured out. Right now I have characters on Whitemane Horde and Mankrik Horde and both are locked and so I can't move the Whitemane characters to be with all my others on Mankrik. Kinda sucks. Just ended up leveling a new Warrior on Mankirk. My 60 mage is on Whitemane and would love to be able to just level that shit to 80, but will probably end up with a brand new Mage.

If you want a PvE server on Horde, I can get you setup on Mankrik, which may also be locked as well?

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
i'm pretty casual only been raiding a month so far but how the fuck are you guys so lucky on loot drops? haven't even seen some of my BIS drop in 4 lockouts and me and every other DK in my raid needs 2 of them so at that rate mathematically it's impossible to be full bis since wotlk launched.

in other news got my shaman to 80 just in time for Joyous Journeys to drop so now i feel obligated to level another fucking alt or miss out on the free exp. but this is my favorite time in a characters life, that fresh max level where every dungeon or raid something drops thats a clear upgrade and no matter what you progress. unlike on my DK I'm not waiting week after week for 1 particular item to drop that never does.

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
I enjoyed the hell out wotlk classic launch, leveling up and doing naxx/eoe/sarth for the first 2-3 weeks but after that gear was basically finished and I was ready for ulduar.

The fact there isn't even a set date announced YET is just pathetic.

Jan or Feb 2023. 50% exp boost ends 1/16/23.

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
i'm pretty casual only been raiding a month so far but how the fuck are you guys so lucky on loot drops? haven't even seen some of my BIS drop in 4 lockouts and me and every other DK in my raid needs 2 of them so at that rate mathematically it's impossible to be full bis since wotlk launched.

in other news got my shaman to 80 just in time for Joyous Journeys to drop so now i feel obligated to level another fucking alt or miss out on the free exp. but this is my favorite time in a characters life, that fresh max level where every dungeon or raid something drops thats a clear upgrade and no matter what you progress. unlike on my DK I'm not waiting week after week for 1 particular item to drop that never does.

Good, more people levelling = more people to gank.

Aside from that, I've been waiting for Turning Tide for a long time, and the Necro trinket off Sapph.