World of Warcraft: Classic

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Gluth fucks me because I’m always on zombie detail.

590F3A40-C670-43C7-8E8B-E8D8D7C99B90.jpeg

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Everyone on this forum is old enough to realize how embarrassing every post in this thread is.

Is what I'd like to say. But everyone on this forum also knows, a win is a win.

Orange parse in a 15 year old raid? Guess what?

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
As long as your hitting your rotation right if the rest of the raid is pumping then you’re going to naturally parse higher because of the percentage of time spent with full cooldowns/lust/potions up.
This. At a certain point your parse is 100% limited due to the rest of your raid's performance. Big impact as an unholy DK because once the fight goes on longer than a minute your DPS really starts to drop.

1669532790267.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Everyone on this forum is old enough to realize how embarrassing every post in this thread is.

Is what I'd like to say. But everyone on this forum also knows, a win is a win.

Orange parse in a 15 year old raid? Guess what?

Last edited:
  • 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
yeah warcraft logs is just a measure of how good your raids performance is and its silly to compare your individual performance to another persons in a different raid. Every spec has a different Ideal fight length that plays to their strengths/CDs and the closer you are to it then the stronger that spec is going to log. Unless you're in a sweaty guild where everyone is pink parsing and your not, then it doesn't really matter.

So what are you guys doing between lockouts?

• 1Truth!

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
yeah warcraft logs is just a measure of how good your raids performance is and its silly to compare your individual performance to another persons in a different raid. Every spec has a different Ideal fight length that plays to their strengths/CDs and the closer you are to it then the stronger that spec is going to log. Unless you're in a sweaty guild where everyone is pink parsing and your not, then it doesn't really matter.

So what are you guys doing between lockouts?

World PVP when possible. My guild started a thread on the Classic forums to tell then to fix the layering shit because it's near impossible to find other people.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
that's weird cus on PVE servers i always get layered into horde players. Like i'll be questing on my wee little shaman and have the whole area to myself, start killing what i need and all of a sudden ill be surrounded by horde players and all the mobs I need are now dead and now we're racing to respawns. it's like the game is trying to encourage you to flag or reroll on pvp.

I've just been leveling my shaman and man, really starting to feel the wrath balance even in vanilla. up through the 30s it felt the same as leveling a shaman in classic, very rough, constantly drinking every 2-3 fights. but once I powered through and hit 40 enhance shaman really starts to come into its own. Doesnt happen often but i've deleted a few mobs, ie their health went from 100 to 0 by me just hitting stormstrike (double SS crit, double autoattack crit, double windfury crit), not even a chance to hit me back.

Last edited:

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I'm currently working on a mage but I'm finding myself unwilling to do the level of sweat people are expecting anymore. I hate running splits, so.....

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
that's weird cus on PVE servers i always get layered into horde players. Like i'll be questing on my wee little shaman and have the whole area to myself, start killing what i need and all of a sudden ill be surrounded by horde players and all the mobs I need are now dead and now we're racing to respawns. it's like the game is trying to encourage you to flag or reroll on pvp.

I've just been leveling my shaman and man, really starting to feel the wrath balance even in vanilla. up through the 30s it felt the same as leveling a shaman in classic, very rough, constantly drinking every 2-3 fights. but once I powered through and hit 40 enhance shaman really starts to come into its own. Doesnt happen often but i've deleted a few mobs, ie their health went from 100 to 0 by me just hitting stormstrike (double SS crit, double autoattack crit, double windfury crit), not even a chance to hit me back.
On Grobb it's terrible, barely even run into alliance either.

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
leveling alliance alts on grobb of all different levels feels like a 1 player game. last time I saw other ppl in open world was maybe a couple week after wotlk launch. Occasionally ill see a mining/herb farmer run past, but thats it.

• 1Like

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
leveling alliance alts on grobb of all different levels feels like a 1 player game. last time I saw other ppl in open world was maybe a couple week after wotlk launch. Occasionally ill see a mining/herb farmer run past, but thats it.

#FixLayering

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Meh if you stayed on the old servers why bother leveling when you can just boost? Or if you wanna spend gold instead of cash, I know they did their best to kill mage dungeon boosting but is that still possible some places?

On Fresh servers theres 50+ players in every zone throughout vanilla and tbc, regular dungeon runs etc. It is starting to taper off a bit, a few dungeons like DM, SM all wings, ZF, brd etc always have groups for them but its harder now 3 months later to get the longer ones like maraudon or sunken temple.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Meh if you stayed on the old servers why bother leveling when you can just boost? Or if you wanna spend gold instead of cash, I know they did their best to kill mage dungeon boosting but is that still possible some places?

On Fresh servers theres 50+ players in every zone throughout vanilla and tbc, regular dungeon runs etc. It is starting to taper off a bit, a few dungeons like DM, SM all wings, ZF, brd etc always have groups for them but its harder now 3 months later to get the longer ones like maraudon or sunken temple.
Fuck. Given I rerolled and started fresh in pre-patch when these servers launched I should have just rolled up on these fresh ones. I rerolled on a long established server, Mankrik, and leveling alts in pre-patch was decent because everyone was doing it with the experience buff, but now? It's a ghost town and fuck you if you don't like questing. It's impossible to get ANY dungeon going. I'll LFG for hours and not find enough in the Group Finder.

Masakari

<Gold Donor>

I think the only place they can mage boost is in Halls of Lightning.

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Passing time camping Heroic daily dungeon stones in Northrend, about 5-10 of us.

It's much better World PVP than anything else, I miss Quel'danas.

Here are a couple of the people thanking me for my service.

235235235.png

84745.PNG

23523523523.PNG

image.png

Last edited:
  • 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users