World of Warcraft: Classic

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
This thread fucking died. Again. I took the week off raiding. Near BIS. Everything dead except zero lights obviously. This game just doesn’t feel the same. Can’t go home. Probably done. 3 months of ulduar then 3 months of colosseum then ICC. I’ve been here. Have the t shirt.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Needless

Toe Sucker
my dad guild still cant fill a roster so im pretty done too, i might just pug a few but mostly dont actually care about it
i genuinely want a new SoM server for that classic soul now lol

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Classic can't handle the piss slow release cycle. Plus aint nobody wanna do TOC and those faggot as shit dailies for 1/2 a year just to get into ICC. Hey at least you faggots get to fail at Ony deep breaths again. So hard to figure out the 3 possible directions she can fly in.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
my dad guild still cant fill a roster so im pretty done too, i might just pug a few but mostly dont actually care about it
i genuinely want a new SoM server for that classic soul now lol
I was in a 900-person mega guild since pre-patch and it worked out just because of the sheer number of people. Constant heroics, 3 different raid teams, etc. Of course, it all imploded when the population started dropping. Same thing though where we'd get 10-15 for raids, and have to PUG the rest. Thought maybe I could branch out and create my own guild and I have, able to fill a couple 10m's at the moment, but 25m is still not full.

Just none of it feels the same. Population doesn't feel the same, way more retards, and despite playing and still gearing up my guys it's just different now than it was.

• 1Like

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
hrm i'm basically the opposite. Ever since server transfer to Westfall the population is just right. just over 8k ppl. Its enough that you can fill every roster but not soo many that every faggot out there who isn't prio for shards doesn't go "hurrr durr i'll just make my own guild then" and you end up with 1k 20 man rosters all of which are looking to pug 5 spots every week.

Which literally is the only reason why can't fill a raid and have to pug. Too many faggots who are butthurt about loot prio and so they make their own guild. Once you're past like 200 players on a server you have enough players to fill your guild, if you can't, you just have too many guilds.

between the daily H+ for emblems and all the raids i'm having to carefully prioritize my time or i'll end up raiding 7 days a week. I'm almost done with the H+ slog for the 2 pc conq pieces and other off items, only because i haven't been running them daily on all 3 characters. I pretty much stopped playing my DK just to focus on Shaman and to a lesser extent my warrior.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
We’re fine and smashing content at a reasonable rate. But the content just fell over. Onyxia lol. Forgot that. And it was a nerfed version iirc. TOC is fun. But it needed a second 4-5 boss raid with it. If there had been a true azjol nerub raid it would have been fine. I am only signing up for one run. Zero desire to do splits on my mage.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
you guys are just too hard core, this version of wotlk is a casual paradise. Remember in p1 ppl were expecting ulduar to kill guilds and shit lol. nope it's just hard enough to give actual sense of progression for dad guilds. 80/20 rule here. 80% of the players have content to look forward to until next phase. Most of us are just now hitting 13/14 on 25s and starting to do most 10m HMs.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
hrm i'm basically the opposite. Ever since server transfer to Westfall the population is just right. just over 8k ppl. Its enough that you can fill every roster but not soo many that every faggot out there who isn't prio for shards doesn't go "hurrr durr i'll just make my own guild then" and you end up with 1k 20 man rosters all of which are looking to pug 5 spots every week.

Which literally is the only reason why can't fill a raid and have to pug. Too many faggots who are butthurt about loot prio and so they make their own guild. Once you're past like 200 players on a server you have enough players to fill your guild, if you can't, you just have too many guilds.

between the daily H+ for emblems and all the raids i'm having to carefully prioritize my time or i'll end up raiding 7 days a week. I'm almost done with the H+ slog for the 2 pc conq pieces and other off items, only because i haven't been running them daily on all 3 characters. I pretty much stopped playing my DK just to focus on Shaman and to a lesser extent my warrior.

yeah this is the problem on Pagle alliance, i should probably just go back to grobb and level a horde paladin but finding a holy paladin spot seems to be very hard since theres so many of them and you only really need 2 per guild

Crone

This is incredibly accurate now that I think about it. I'm on Mankrik mega Horde server, and it's insane the number of guilds recruiting. Every single one of them is just a "few spots short" of a full roster including the guild I'm in right now. LOL. I suppose in the end I should of just gone searching for a guild that needed people instead of trying to make my own.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This is incredibly accurate now that I think about it. I'm on Mankrik mega Horde server, and it's insane the number of guilds recruiting. Every single one of them is just a "few spots short" of a full roster including the guild I'm in right now. LOL. I suppose in the end I should of just gone searching for a guild that needed people instead of trying to make my own.
I thought you said you were bored with the game and quitting? lol, now you're making your own guild?

Crone

I thought you said you were bored with the game and quitting? lol, now you're making your own guild?
The guild was already made and the wheels already in motion when I was saying I was getting bored. Lol

• 1Worf

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
I’m an officer for recruitment and LC but you could put a gun to my head and I still wouldn’t raid lead or GM.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You couldnt pay me to start my own guild. The best "for you" position is to be a leach in a guild. Run your own raid within the guild. Let the jokes run the gaggle fucks through content and you set some stringent requirements thatll weed out all but the most dedicated for yourself. Unsurprisingly, the people that devote the most time to get a high ilvl are the ones that "generally" will want to push content with you. Someone is over promising people to get them into the guild, and there you are - welcoming them to your raid group, if they qualify. All the work done for you by people that just want the titles. :)

(Noodle went above and beyond to be used by me /shrug.)

Crone

I keep getting into the situation where I can't tell these mouth breathers to fuck off, you suck, and I'm tired of you wasting everyone's time. Like the other day I'm in a Ulduar25 cleanup run and we kill Vezax normal and move on to Yogg, and we wipe 18 times never once getting more than a few seconds into P2 because people seriously can't avoid green clouds. It's dumb as fuck!! I just don't understand it.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I’m in a pure boomer guild. I came to terms with maybe doing half of the hard modes by the time ToTGC comes out. I’m not even worrying about ever seeing Algalon.

Just raid logging and raising my voice occasionally at the monitor when one of our mouth breathers stands in the lightning or kills a lasher they were told to stop on.

Finding an actual hardcore guild sounds extra miserable and not worth the effort compared to just being bad and doing normals.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users