World of Warcraft: Classic

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I've said this many times but so few people seem to listen. Gathering professions are for the Chinese, you make bank by buying in bulk and cheap from one of the many Faulty Armor farmers then craft shit and get fat stacks of loot. You can also flip shit in the AH, not sure what addons will work with the Vanilla AH but even without it this is the way to go always. You will get far far more value for your time spent.

Also for alts I think I would go with transmute masters for a few as shit like Arcanite Bars are going to be highly sought after and only 1 can be made a day.

Recipes are going to be a significant bottleneck in Classic too. Will be pretty interesting.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I've said this many times but so few people seem to listen. Gathering professions are for the Chinese, you make bank by buying in bulk and cheap from one of the many Faulty Armor farmers then craft shit and get fat stacks of loot. You can also flip shit in the AH, not sure what addons will work with the Vanilla AH but even without it this is the way to go always. You will get far far more value for your time spent.

Also for alts I think I would go with transmute masters for a few as shit like Arcanite Bars are going to be highly sought after and only 1 can be made a day.
Faulty Armor vendors?

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>

I will go tailoring/enchanting regardless of what I play. Bags and enchants are strong sellers. Enchant mats also had a zero deposit back then, so converting cheap mats to expensive enchants was fairly lucrative. Just sucked having to be logged in spamming Trade offering enchants. If you have Crusader or Agility with mats, you could make hella bank.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Unless I misremember, Transmutation Master was introduced in BC.

Dinadass

Molten Core Raider
Unless I misremember, Transmutation Master was introduced in BC.
You are correct, there were no alchemy specializations in vanilla. Every alchemist will be able to xmute stuff, they just won't be able to proc extras.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fired up WoW to play a couple brand new classes in the starter zones and just couldn't do it. The game feels empty and meaningless. It's far too easy and there's zero sense of accomplishment or danger. Hope Classic gets here soon.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
If people are comparing the true form of Classic WoW, 15 years later and with rose-colored glasses, to what they think they remember then nobody really knows what they're getting into. The quality of life changes over the years have made us soft and pandered to.

I'm just glad there won't be dailies anymore. We get rep grinds instead, woo!
It took me over a year to get Exalted to Hydraxian Waterlords. Fuck that nonsense.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Achievements should of never been added to the game. Was more fun just doing shit because you felt like it, not because our twisted human brains desire 10 more epeen points. Human brain make us do stupid thing.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
By the way when does this shit come out so I can clear my calendar, quit my job and go full on hermit hobo style poopsocker?

bc4f694d25c7aac692069c748764dafb.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Achievements should of never been added to the game. Was more fun just doing shit because you felt like it, not because our twisted human brains desire 10 more epeen points. Human brain make us do stupid thing.
You can blame Microsoft for that one. Once they introduced their achievement point system in Xbox around 2005, everyone followed suit quickly.

• 2Solidarity

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Yup. And legions of people ate that shit up like candy thinking it was actual legit content.

• 2Like
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 2 users

Ortega

Vyemm Raider
I will go tailoring/enchanting regardless of what I play. Bags and enchants are strong sellers. Enchant mats also had a zero deposit back then, so converting cheap mats to expensive enchants was fairly lucrative. Just sucked having to be logged in spamming Trade offering enchants. If you have Crusader or Agility with mats, you could make hella bank.

I bought server first and only Lionheart helm plans for quite some time from a hunter for 900G. Also found stronghold gauntlet plans several weeks later lol. Will be difficult worrying about gold if I do play.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Fortunately you only needed Revered for the Quintessence. More than that was an achievement which weren't even a thing until Wrath.
I didn't care about the achievement (though my character did unlock it). I just liked min-maxing faction. I had exalted to all 4 main cities during classic. And I also maxed out my Dire Maul faction from the countless handins. I was a faction purist (nerd). I killed the Goblins in Gadgetzan & Booty Bay to get the other faction maxed, then swapped back to pro goblin again. I don't remember why I did that, but it happened.