World of Warcraft: Classic

Jasker

brown please <Wow Guild Officer> /brown please
Anyone feel like playing on classic era whitemane? Im alliance. just rolled.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
people are laughing at the autism required to "raid" HC, because for 99% of the players who do HC (and everyone else who doesn't do HC), it's only about the leveling experience. Going nuts laughing at them, not going nuts because "omg how unfair"

Look at the HC mod's decision to let them appeal it and the reaction to that decision. Everyone thinks its fucking retarded they should stay dead.

I see once again big brain take from you. Are you Ossoi's alt or something? just admit you said something stupid and move on, no need to defend your honor with this absurdity.
:emoji_fork_knife_plate::emoji_poop::emoji_coffin::emoji_gay_pride_flag:
It's a big deal because these guys had months of playtime on their "HC" characters and got trolled. That's the gist of it, not your rambling.

I don't see what's anymore autistic about choosing to play "HC" mod at level cap than choosing to play the mod to begin with.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Nobody cares, they didn't lose months of jack and shit even if the mod left them dead. If you didn't notice they simply respawned. The whole thing has been an autistic paradise for the smallest niche of who gives a fuck.

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
the fact that you dont have to delete your character when you die and you can just transfer it to a different server is comical. Such a pointless system

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Does anyone complain about PoE HC punting you to normal when you RIP? Your HC run is over…I imagine maybe 15% of people play a RIP’d character again.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

I see once again big brain take from you. Are you Ossoi's alt or something?
:emoji_fork_knife_plate::emoji_poop::emoji_coffin::emoji_gay_pride_flag:

Ideally release in Vanilla with "some changes", no world buffs for example, with a perm 50% exp buff (Joyous Journeys) and 50% increase raid loot drops and a flat 8 week progression through the phases.

Says the guy that a) suggested perma xp buff on a game whose appeal is heavily based on the leveling experience and slower pace b) seemingly has no other comebacks other than telling people to kill themselves

1689449339282.png

lol - yes! Let's speed it up!

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Says the guy that a) suggested perma xp buff on a game whose appeal is heavily based on the leveling experience and slower pace b) seemingly has no other comebacks other than telling people to kill themselves

View attachment 482605

lol - yes! Let's speed it up!
Speak of the fat, autistic tranny cock sucker and he shall appear. what breed of dog cum have you been eating lately?

nice troll lol. Yeah the thing that everyone paid indonesian mages thousands of gold to skip, the thing that we've all already done on multiple classic realms, yeah that the thing that people really want.

fucking moron, :emoji_fork_knife_plate::emoji_poop::emoji_coffin::emoji_gay_pride_flag:

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Speak of the fat, autistic tranny cock sucker and he shall appear. what breed of dog cum have you been eating lately?

nice troll lol. Yeah the thing that everyone paid indonesian mages thousands of gold to skip, the thing that we've all already done on multiple classic realms, yeah that the thing that people really want.

fucking moron, :emoji_fork_knife_plate::emoji_poop::emoji_coffin::emoji_gay_pride_flag:

Like I said, only knows one insult. Specced too hard into unoriginality.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone feel like playing on classic era whitemane? Im alliance. just rolled.

Whitemane is in a cluster with about a half dozen servers (including mine) and our Alliance raiding guild is pretty Cool: Surge. Hit me up on Noxious or Burren if you want.

• 1Like

Needless

Toe Sucker
Whitemane has been very populated, i got sick of the ganking by 30 though and swapped to pagle lol which is also pretty popular for the PVE server cluster

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
If you like world pvp whitemane is where it's at. It can be brutal though. Tons of tiny dicked horde 60s ganking and camping lowbies.

• 1Worf

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
At my age, I'm not going to put up with the BS of pvp leveling. I picked a PVE server and do battlegrounds so I can PVP on my terms.

• 2Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If you like world pvp whitemane is where it's at. It can be brutal though. Tons of tiny dicked horde 60s ganking and camping lowbies.
I do have a lvl 60 undead rogue. Maybe you can lure some buddies out to Duskwood.

• 1Like

Jasker

brown please <Wow Guild Officer> /brown please
Whitemane is in a cluster with about a half dozen servers (including mine) and our Alliance raiding guild is pretty Cool: Surge. Hit me up on Noxious or Burren if you want.

ooo Burren, hi friend. Will do!