World of Warcraft: Classic

Palum

what Suineg set it to
My greedy wife decided to have a kid right before this, so, I'm gonna miss the first 25. RIP me.

Then again, I'm sure Blizzard will gay this up.
Her boyfriend isn't going to help with the kid?

• 3Worf
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 3 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
BoozeCube BoozeCube - Im going to download/install and play the Seasonal. Its just small enough that I wont feel like a piece of shit for spending time on it. You down?

I really can't see myself getting back into it, that being said if enough of you fools are playing I might have to log in just to see the shit show.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I really can't see myself getting back into it, that being said if enough of you fools are playing I might have to log in just to see the shit show.
Or just watch it on Twitch! No need to do anything when you can watch it.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I have $30 worth of Blizzbucks sitting around from something. I dunno maybe I’ll try it out? I guess at least it’s not new money I’m giving them? Though still feels dirty.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I have $30 worth of Blizzbucks sitting around from something. I dunno maybe I’ll try it out? I guess at least it’s not new money I’m giving them? Though still feels dirty.

That reminds me my classic account has a couple dozen wow tokens since those retard fags added that shit to classic.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
So, with this first season thing being level 25, does that mean that you should wait until it goes live and start a character to play through the 1 to 25 content, or does that mean that the content for this season is AT level 25, so you should level up a character to 25 and wait for November 30th to proceed?

I'm going to roll a Human Rogue tonight. Any idea which Classic server everyone is planning on playing on?

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So, with this first season thing being level 25, does that mean that you should wait until it goes live and start a character to play through the 1 to 25 content, or does that mean that the content for this season is AT level 25, so you should level up a character to 25 and wait for November 30th to proceed?

I'm going to roll a Human Rogue tonight. Any idea which Classic server everyone is planning on playing on?
The server isnt out so you cant level to 25..

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
how is that even a question LOL
Maybe a WoW noob like me.

I played it for a few months when it came out. Roughly every 5 years I play for a few months then quit. Have never hit level 60.

• 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Even Turtle Wow has it bad and they actually make efforts to police actual bots. But Chinese players farm tons of shit. Its wild going to anywhere that has like lvl 30+ elementals of any kind and seeing it permacamped for essences and elemental earth/fire/etc which all sell for 5G-10G a pop.
Elemental fire is about 100g on Whitemane.

• 1Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
OH... so this season thing is going to be a NEW Classic server? I didn't realize that.
Yes there will be new SOD servers.

You will want to use the Classic Era Client (1.12 or whatever it is, available from battle.net client as WoW Classic instead WOTLK classic).

When you connect using the classic era client you are presented with server selection, you had/have the options of:

Classic Era (original WoW Classic servers)
Season of ____ (previous season was season of mastery, the new one is season of discovery)
Hardcore (the current perma-death servers)

Other than the hardcore servers you still have the familiar server types such as PVE, PVP, RPPVP, etc to choose from under each category.

As we get closer to Nov 30th I expect them to announce names for the new servers, for faggot streamers like asmon to "claim" one or more of them, and then i'll know what server NOT to roll on. My only real concern is the initial runes seem to heavily favor alliance who are already the more popular choice in vanilla, so finding a viable horde server may not be possible.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I'm curious if they'll do a HC SOD server, because that community ruined obsidian edge during SOM if you didnt know thats where they were all going lol
need to avoid that this time around

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
logically I very much doubt it, since they are in total antithesis of one another. But knowing this dev team, its possible, but I still doubt.

the worry is the HC community itself doing it, which is what happened during SOM.

The classic devs are already in damage control now and are adding Blessing of Kings to horde pre-25.

They are also begging the player base not to make faction decisions based on the developers incompetence.

it just now dawned on them that they took everything good about the weaker faction (Windfury, Tremor totem, etc from the horde) and gave it to the far more popular faction (alliance) resulting in virtually everyone telling them they are fucking retarded, and they shouldn't have implemented open world faction based PVP as part of this new design when horde is going to universally be a ghost town now.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users