World of Warcraft: Classic

Jasker

brown Officer please /brown
This actually looks pretty good, there's a certain color red post about the entire collection of things and... yea.

I think I'm rolling horde on a pv p server

Daezuel Daezuel Falstaff Falstaff Szeth Szeth are any of you dudes planning on playing? any faction decisions?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Yes. Horde. Shaman or feral, undecided yet. Leaning feral so I can tank when putting groups together.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I am probably going to play this. The level 25 limit and phasing makes the sizing just the right bite sizes for me to do it. I want to either Shaman or Rogue tank.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
If I am rolling alliance its either that or Dwarf Priest.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
unless they man up and announce something like bloodlust for shaman then I fear alliance is going to be the only option.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
unless they man up and announce something like bloodlust for shaman then I fear alliance is going to be the only option.

At 25 it does look like Alliance is getting more Shaman goodies than Horde is getting Paladin goodies but that can't hold for every level bracket.

Probably.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
They will 100% balance it out in later level brackets if there's a big faction imbalance, they've been addressing stuff directly and quickly so far.

Jasker

brown Officer please /brown
SoD discussion to the SoD thread, please.

Let's keep this thread for Wrath/Cata and era. As Cata releases this is going to get super confusing with two popular game clients + era.

Thanks,
It's Jasker

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This actually looks pretty good, there's a certain color red post about the entire collection of things and... yea.

I think I'm rolling horde on a pv p server

Daezuel Daezuel Falstaff Falstaff Szeth Szeth are any of you dudes planning on playing? any faction decisions?
Maybe. I don’t have much time to game but around the holidays if I’m working from home a lot I might fire it up and hang with you guys.
I guess the question is how quickly do you think you will flake out on us??