World of Warcraft: Classic

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
These videos are terrible. That first one the guy couldn't even hold a coherent thought.

I have to agree with you that ass pirate making those videos is a fucking imbecile jerking it to the private servers. Still the underlying point remains, deep prot doesn't provide a whole hell of a lot.

It's ok Noodle you are going to raid lead our weekend ZG runs so I forgive you.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Now this thread is getting towards a true classic experience! Arguing on the internet over talent specs is what vanilla was all about IMO.

Them changing the talent system in Cataclysm really killed the game for me more than anything else, in hindsight.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Now this thread is getting towards a true classic experience! Arguing on the internet over talent specs is what vanilla was all about IMO.

Them changing the talent system in Cataclysm really killed the game for me more than anything else, in hindsight.
Blizzard has always thought that changing up specs is new content, they can't help themselves. I'm just looking forward to knowing what my class and talents do without some new patch changing the entire playstyle.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I have to agree with you that ass pirate making those videos is a fucking imbecile jerking it to the private servers. Still the underlying point remains, deep prot doesn't provide a whole hell of a lot.

It's ok Noodle you are going to raid lead our weekend ZG runs so I forgive you.
I dunno man. I was in a server first guild (I can't say World X or anything because I've got no idea) and our two MTs (me) always went at least 31 prot.

I'm sure you can get away with dual wielding and consumables on farm shit, but you'd look like an idiot doing that on prog. I never really had rage problems either except in dungeons. I don't recall unequipping slots or downgrading gear. Occasionally we'd have ony threat problems if we kept getting the knockback, but that's all I can specifically remember.

As far as leading. Intredasting.

• 1Truth!

xzi

Mouthbreather
Those videos have to be stated they're on a private server where boss values are complete guesswork, and also they have every single buff in the entire game which just wasn't all that super feasible at the time. (I mean we got them but there's only so many world buffs you can get before so many bosses)

But mostly, fuck you I healed and I could feel it when a tank wasn't wearing a shield. Why would you want to drain healer mana FASTER than it already did?

• 1Solidarity

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I dunno man. I was in a server first guild (I can't say World X or anything because I've got no idea) and our two MTs (me) always went at least 31 prot.

I'm sure you can get away with dual wielding and consumables on farm shit, but you'd look like an idiot doing that on prog. I never really had rage problems either except in dungeons. I don't recall unequipping slots or downgrading gear. Occasionally we'd have ony threat problems if we kept getting the knockback, but that's all I can specifically remember.

As far as leading. Intredasting.

We were usually server first horde and our tanks definitely were prot and S&B

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I hope you guys don't plan on having a forum guild in this game. After a month or two they fall apart. They never seem to last.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
I hope you guys don't plan on having a forum guild in this game. After a month or two they fall apart. They never seem to last.

Just need a few no lifers to carry us all on their backs.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I'm going alliance so I can play with streamers because all my friends will quit in 6 days

unless I don't get into any guilds then I'm going horde and ganking streamers

• 1Worf