World of Warcraft: Classic

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Can we get an official poll to determine if forum guild will have enough people and or a good class balance? I don’t think I have it in me to try and find a guild right off the bat but do want to play and raid if possible (2 nights a week ideally, could maybe pull 3)

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I would imagine a poll would result in 31 warriors and 17 rogues and nothing else. Also every warrior will want to be the MT

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I'm going alliance so I can play with streamers because all my friends will quit in 6 days

unless I don't get into any guilds then I'm going horde and ganking streamers

I'm assuming this is tongue in cheek but I thought about doing something similar until I realized all streamers are greedy, petulant twats. They'll take ALL the loot, every time and still ask you to do more for them for "stream content". And a lot of sad souls are willing to do it for them.

Last edited:

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
If it's any solace I have no interest in MT! I would consider playing a shaman, but enhancement isn't very good in vanilla unless you have stupid gear right? Hand of Rag reserved.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Honestly it doesn't matter what class anyone plays in classic. It was about throwing warm or at least luke-warm bodies at the bosses up until the end of AQ/Naxx

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
I was MTing in vanilla together with another tank and I don't know why any sane person would do this unless they deep down are a masochist. Sure, getting priority on Thunderfury is nice, but on the other hand you get whispers like "need tank for onyxia key", "can you tank DM i want to gear my twink for MC", "hey, you did have an UBRS key right?" and "come help plz tank ZF for my twink, the last tank ragequit at steps because we were too retarded"

I'd play feral. Needing on all the druid leather + rogue stuff and making subpar dps because I was too lazy forgot to farm crowd pummelers. Or shadow priest, using up a precious debuff slot.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
If enough people play it, they might do BC and LK later:

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
progression or gtfo. They'll see the population on this thing start off massive and die down after everything is unlocked and realize they need to launch prog servers hopefully

Kiki

Log Wizard
But mostly, fuck you I healed and I could feel it when a tank wasn't wearing a shield. Why would you want to drain healer mana FASTER than it already did?

Sure, but at that point healers had mana because they had gear too plus buffs. If you burned down the boss fast enough, we never ran out of mana, and even then someone would just drop mana tide or innervate.

EDIT: Our tanks definitely got rage starved especially as dodge became a more effective stat (but was later determined to not be so good because hey no rage). I think they fixed this later and gave dodge rage? Same with Parry. It would take them 15 seconds to get enough rage for 3 sunders and stuff like that is not what you want on Ony phase 3. Blocking 100 dmg on long slow big hits was chump change and if you didn't get rage you had to wait for the next hit to come.

Last edited: