World of Warcraft: Classic

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Pretty much all of WoW on Twitch is now classic. That's gotta be a blow to the ego of the dipshits who made BfA.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I dont know if they were specifically allowed but people used to do them I remember people would stream that Nostrus server or whatever the fuck it was called.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Did twitch allow emu server streams?

No, because blizzard started issuing constant DMCA's to streamers, during WoD wow was always at the top of the games section because sodapoppin always had a ton of people watching him. They didn't like that, so they forced twitch to ban any channel that streamed emu servers.

Gtnot+organizing+your+reactions+with+names+like+healsluts+_cd101d825ddbb59b5b46bfb6807944db.png
This always makes me lol but we all know I'm the most chad healer in FoH outdpsing a quarter of our DPS. Noodle can't live without me.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Yea but in the recent 2 months or so I saw a lot of people playing what appeared to be private emu servers. People doing TBC content with skills on their hotbars that have long since been removed.

xzi

Mouthbreather
On twitch? Cause all it takes is a report.

Though youtube seems rampant with those videos, and a lot less of them seem to be getting hit now that it's so close so maybe they stopped caring but I doubt it.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
No, because blizzard started issuing constant DMCA's to streamers, during WoD wow was always at the top of the games section because sodapoppin always had a ton of people watching him. They didn't like that, so they forced twitch to ban any channel that streamed emu servers.

This always makes me lol but we all know I'm the most chad healer in FoH outdpsing a quarter of our DPS. Noodle can't live without me.
Hey man the first ghuun kill was when you joined.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So end of August? this is perfect because its nearing fall and winter months which is gaming central as I hunker down.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Leveling as a solo warrior is just as painful as I remember. Feelsgoodman.

Yeah, it was bad. But, if you can get a group for levelling established, a warrior acting as a tank for the group with a healer and some AOE can make things outrageously fast. Think mage solo iceblock pulls, but with far less downtime and setup, and for an entire group

• 1Like

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, it was bad. But, if you can get a group for levelling established, a warrior acting as a tank for the group with a healer and some AOE can make things outrageously fast. Think mage solo iceblock pulls, but with far less downtime and setup, and for an entire group

For classic release we'll have a group for sure, I just didn't feel like flagging anyone down in the beta to group with. Just trying to get a feel for the leveling process again since most games baby you nowadays.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
IMO its inneficient to level with more than duo, especially doing quests and shit. Grinding, yeah I agreee group up, but questing was always better with one or two. There is just not enough bear asses to go around for a group. And quest drops are not shared.

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Reading this thread hurts my brain. Weve gone full circle. The mmo scene is so utter shit that everyones actually all giddy to go back to a game released 15 years ago. Fuckin gaming scene is making me rage so much. Mx up the ass, mobile gaming focus abomination and now this. Hopefully zero dev time went into this but who am i kidding. How mind numbing can it be has a new bliz employee these days.

-Sup, youll be working on our mmo that was released when you were about 5 years old.
-why?
-cause were uninspired as fuck and cant figure out how to deliver new, simple and fun games. Btw once your done on the mmo, your going to the warcraft remaster... yea you prolly were in diapers when this was released.

FOR FUCK SAKE.

About to sell my pc and try bowling i think.

• 1Solidarity

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The MMO genre died man. It's too expensive to make a game that might not make it. The bubble was in the early 2000s

xzi

Mouthbreather
Reading this thread hurts my brain. Weve gone full circle. The mmo scene is so utter shit that everyones actually all giddy to go back to a game released 15 years ago. Fuckin gaming scene is making me rage so much. Mx up the ass, mobile gaming focus abomination and now this. Hopefully zero dev time went into this but who am i kidding. How mind numbing can it be has a new bliz employee these days.

-Sup, youll be working on our mmo that was released when you were about 5 years old.
-why?
-cause were uninspired as fuck and cant figure out how to deliver new, simple and fun games. Btw once your done on the mmo, your going to the warcraft remaster... yea you prolly were in diapers when this was released.

FOR FUCK SAKE.

About to sell my pc and try bowling i think.

The only thing blizzard can do to fix their current game is to gut like 10 years of nonsense that more than half the playerbase will probably quit over.

Agreed with Noodle though, MMOs are dead. There's plenty of games actually worthy of playing and none of them are by AAA companies.

• 1Like

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
The only thing blizzard can do to fix their current game is to gut like 10 years of nonsense that more than half the playerbase will probably quit over.

Agreed with Noodle though, MMOs are dead. There's plenty of games actually worthy of playing and none of them are by AAA companies.
Can you tell me some of these games. Cause I need something to play

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
The MMO genre died man. It's too expensive to make a game that might not make it. The bubble was in the early 2000s

MMO genere died not because of us, because of shitty companies churning out WoW clones for 10 yrs and they all sucked.

• 2Truth!
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah I would never blame us, I hope I didn't come off that way. They died because they wanted to be the next wow, or the games came out unfinished (Vanguard), or they just sucked to play (Horizons).