World of Warcraft: Classic

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Someone said Details is working - doesn't details have a threat tab too?
In a separate addon called "Details_TinyThreat". Let me check ... nope, it also uses those API functions:
Code:
local _UnitDetailedThreatSituation = UnitDetailedThreatSituation

The Details version I have (checked out from GitHub) also throws tons of errors. Do you have a link for one that should be working?
Code:
Details\\Libs\\LibGroupInSpecT-1.1\\LibGroupInSpecT-1.1-90.lua:671: attempt to perform arithmetic on global 'MAX_TALENT_TIERS' (a nil value)
Interface\\AddOns\\Details\\Libs\\DF\\fw.lua:2188: attempt to index global 'PixelUtil' (a nil value)

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
In a separate addon called "Details_TinyThreat". Let me check ... nope, it also uses those API functions:
Code:
local _UnitDetailedThreatSituation = UnitDetailedThreatSituation

The Details version I have (checked out from GitHub) also throws tons of errors. Do you have a link for one that should be working?
Code:
Details\\Libs\\LibGroupInSpecT-1.1\\LibGroupInSpecT-1.1-90.lua:671: attempt to perform arithmetic on global 'MAX_TALENT_TIERS' (a nil value)
Interface\\AddOns\\Details\\Libs\\DF\\fw.lua:2188: attempt to index global 'PixelUtil' (a nil value)
Oh I was just asking, I wasn't sure.

If Cup's previous attendance was any indication he'll play beta for 30 seconds then disappear for months. GOTEM

xzi

Mouthbreather
All I know is ElvUI is making a version for classic and I might have to do it whenever the FUCK I get in

But there's something about those gryphons on the side of the bars that gets me a lil moist

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
How big is the wow classic install? Remember seeing current wow is up to like 80 gigs? Lol. This may be my reason to get a new laptop and quit playing on a 10 year old bootxamped MacBook Air...

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
Yeah they reverse engineeree the threat calculations and just did the math by hand based on damage and raw abilities used. Blizzard eventually added it as an API because it would have been a disadvantage.

Maybe the old EJ forums have the raw formulas.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Yeah. When you enter the left and right portals are open. Left is torture chamber/graveyard. Right is the library with Houndmaster Loksley + Arcanist Doan. In his room is a lockbox with the key.

Middle left is cathedral (Morgraine/Whitemane) and middle right is the armory with Herod.

796.jpg

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

amigo

Lord Nagafen Raider
I was using KTM 17.35 last year when I was playing on LHC (private vanilla 1.12). It was updated for Naxx40 (set bonuses, boss mechanics, ...), and is using its own threat calcs.

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
I resubbed a few days ago with gold and got the beta like 1-2 days later as part of the eu push. almost level 10 now on my orc shaman, game feels really good, it's like it was back in '05 except it loosk better and is more fluid

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
I got in the stress test and as a current player only had to download 3.5 GB.
Then you had an retail client installed somewhere. They changed the directory structure so Live and Classic can share ressources. Your installation will now look like:

World of Warcraft
- DATA
- _classic_beta_
- _retail

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Seems like the removal of some API functionality also included the remaining time of your debuffs on the mob. The API is stil there, but you don't see the remaining time: Only that its there or isn't.

Earlier today ranks were automatically upgraded in my hotbars when I learned them. A small patch later and it's gone.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>

So I guess upon further reading in 1.12 the pets were normalized for run speed and DPS, but NOT for attack speed, so yeah those 1.0 attack speed pets were still a thing for PvP. So while it will attack faster its same DPS as a slower attack speed pet.

Link above is for guides about pets and shit because im sure we all forgot about this shit, at least I have. The training of skills, which pets get which skills and which pets can be taught certain skills. Also goes over the pet happiness and feeding and other shit you have to keep track of.

Last edited:

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
It'll get destroyed if the WoW-Pro or Azeroth Autopilot variants are updated for WoW Classic.
Sent my patches for WoW-Pro to Ludovicus, he'll check them out. Addon mostly works, however TomTom integration is currently broken. He got a beta invite today, so there should be progress.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
That was the best thing about TBC with the minor inscription thing that made heal pet increase happiness, no longer had to carry stupid food.