World of Warcraft: Classic

Origin

Molten Core Raider
Which class are you rolling?

How does a paladin or shaman do hybrid? I can kinda see shaman, but I thought paladin's ret and prot specs were quite meh in vanilla.

I'm gonna be min/max/tryharding fury warrior this time around.

And you're right. They all do meh at being jacks of all trades, however both paladin and shaman are better healers and both have way more fun PvP roles. In terms of other shit they can do, can always slap on good 2hers on either and ret/enh it up or get some spell power and pew pew with the shaman.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Can only speak for shaman but even in a resto build you can put out pretty decent damage with a 2h+WF with a gear swap. At least that's how I remember things. Pre-BC patch neutered my shaman substantially.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
Can only speak for shaman but even in a resto build you can put out pretty decent damage with a 2h+WF with a gear swap. At least that's how I remember things. Pre-BC patch neutered my shaman substantially.

Ya once they changed WF it was shit. Shaman can bring a lot to a group. In pvp dropping totems can really fuck people up. The snare totem alone can change a small skirmish.

Edit...a group of shaman working together? Can be scary with the totem coverage.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
How many people are going to be angry when they log in on 8-27 and realize the servers were up the day before?

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

misery

Bronze Knight of the Realm
How many people are going to be angry when they log in on 8-27 and realize the servers were up the day before?

Maybe the starting areas will be a little bit better. I was contemplating just sleeping through the launch and getting up at the latest hour so I might have a smoother experience from a stability and player standpoint.

Shiftyx

Molten Core Raider
Ya up to 20 it’s a little rough. But after ghostwolf it picks up.

Beta and stress-test seemed to show them to be one of, if not THE, fastest to 12 (fastest out of starting zones) because of the strength of earth shock

misery

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Early level shaman blows stuff up. I was having a much less enjoyable experience on druid by a large margin.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
You know, it must have been Cata that people were last this hyped about WoW! Tells you a lot about Blizzard's direction since.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Early level shaman blows stuff up. I was having a much less enjoyable experience on druid by a large margin.

It's really easy to cast more spells than you need to as a Shaman and doing so will really slow you down. They're pretty efficient if you can keep yourself from mashing shocks on cooldown.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Maybe the starting areas will be a little bit better. I was contemplating just sleeping through the launch and getting up at the latest hour so I might have a smoother experience from a stability and player standpoint.
No matter how much you delay, the servers will be unstable and crash happy right until the moment you decide to start playing. You can't avoid it.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Feral is second (or third?) best dps in classic behind warriors.
This helm makes it possible Wolfshead Helm

Hard to play but crazy good if you can master it.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user