World of Warcraft: Classic

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
Yeah honestly I might reroll on another server too. Then transfer back later. They whole, having my kid log in for me at noon and keep me from timing out is unsustainable. Since he goes back to school tues. I would like to stay here on whitemane but at this point I dont see this shit getting better anytime soon. They allowed 2 more layers yesterday on the fullest servers and during prime time there was still 10K queue.

This weekend im out of town, so im going to fall behind the curve anyway. But its gonna be nothing but a huge shit show for you guys. I feel bad for you all honestly.
Give Benediction a shot. It's been great so far.

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
Yeah honestly I might reroll on another server too. Then transfer back later. They whole, having my kid log in for me at noon and keep me from timing out is unsustainable. Since he goes back to school tues. I would like to stay here on whitemane but at this point I dont see this shit getting better anytime soon. They allowed 2 more layers yesterday on the fullest servers and during prime time there was still 10K queue.

This weekend im out of town, so im going to fall behind the curve anyway. But its gonna be nothing but a huge shit show for you guys. I feel bad for you all honestly.
Start here: TeamViewer – Remote Support, Remote Access, Service Desk, Online Collaboration and Meetings

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
Ain't gonna be a queue in like a week so I'm staying

everyones gonna be hitting stv in a few days and it's going to be a bloodbath

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

nisser

Trakanon Raider
You guys realize that transfers were never free for all. If whitemane is as fucked as it is now, you won’t be allowed to transfer to whitemane...

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Serpens

<Silver Donator>
This is one of the things that I think modern MMORPGs get wrong. They listen to people complain about stuff like squishy tanks pets, and they adjust the class to make the pets less squishy. What they fail to take in to account is that the fact that the pet is squishy is offset by the skill of the player to utilize the pet to its full potential and make decisions that are best for each encounter. That's what makes the games fun.

When you start normalizing everything, balancing classes, and making the fights more predictable, you take damn near all of the fun out of the game.
Agree. Playing classic warlock for the first time and was very happy when I upgraded his damage spell at level 8 (forget the name). What I didn't know is that he would start to pull all the aggro and die after about 3 hits. So I had to change my spell rotation to get more aggro on me.

Jox

Molten Core Raider
what was that one leveling addon everyone was using in standard retail wow? The one that jsut showed you an arrow where to go, with instructions Do they have one yet for classic?

Haven't caught up in the thread, so maybe this is already answered. Addon was probably azeroth autopilot and there is a version for classic.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>

Yeah well its been a steady queue of 10K+ on prime time EST and its not getting better at all. This is the most crowded server out of all the original servers they released, even the streamer server does not have queues like this.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Queue on Incendius was definitely better yesterday than it has been, but still pretty horrendous. About a 3 hour wait at primetime, later it went down to about 90 minutes. I anticipate this weekend will be fucked.

I haven't kept up with MMO shit or Blizz at all, but it seems really weird that they seem to be basically banking on the idea that subs for Classic will tank after an initial push. "Just wait till everyone quits" isn't really a solution.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Haven't caught up in the thread, so maybe this is already answered. Addon was probably azeroth autopilot and there is a version for classic.
Will it hand in quests and accept new ones automatically? That and the sell grey item button are awesome QOL features in Zygors.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
If the queues fuck people enough for the first month or so that people fall far behind, I'll organize a couple other people to help power level anyone that got left behind in levels due to the queues.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
As of last night around 10PM EST...

Capture006.PNG

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Laedrun

Molten Core Raider

What if Classic isn't just hype? What if more and more old players and more and more new players just keep signing up to classic instead of live? What if the existing servers just get more and more crowded and queues just get longer or stay the same? What if in a year from now classic has 5 times the subs as live and doesn't die? What if live dies instead? Who knows?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
16 out of 30 or so servers have queues and blizz is not doing jack shit about it other than adding new ones. They really need to do some server splits to the very high pop ones.

• 1Like

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
If the queues fuck people enough for the first month or so that people fall far behind, I'll organize a couple other people to help power level anyone that got left behind in levels due to the queues.
I hope it's not this bad, and if it is I don't get caught in it, but would gladly help PL others if I'm able.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
LOL adding that all up they had almost 80K people sitting int he queue last night at that time.

• 1Worf

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'd really wait what today brings. They've done serious stuff to the queues yesterday, I jumped a few thousand spots and got in reasonably fast.

Laedrun

Molten Core Raider
At first i was pissed that I couldn't tag other people's mobs for quest credit, then i noticed in westfall and redridge every area had groups that people would invite you to as soon as you showed up and someone else left. The players adapted to the mechanic 2-3 zones in, more multi-player gaming happened. I actually have new people on my friends list, I hadn't used that shit in years.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users