World of Warcraft: Classic

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Community PUGS!!! Easy to find groups when everyone is trying to crucify group finders!! Cannibalize everything!! Hahaha. Stupid mother fuckers.

• 2Salty
  • 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
idk, was fun doing deadmines and having 2 people add me because they might need a tank or healer in the future

I've been in more groups in classic than all of bfa combined (that weren't raids or m+ with friends), kinda enjoying it

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
idk, was fun doing deadmines and having 2 people add me because they might need a tank or healer in the future

I've been in more groups in classic than all of bfa combined (that weren't raids or m+ with friends), kinda enjoying it
I wouldn't want to group with anyone in BFA either, but this is kinda dumb. You're forced to group in Classic, not forced to group in BFA, so of course you'll have been in more Classic groups than BFA.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I'm not forced to do anything in classic, I'm a druid and can solo the entire game but true for everyone else

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
This queue sucks, but at least I got to find out that Sebudai sounds like a grown up Butters.

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Does anyone know if they remembered to revert the nerf to dungeon loot sell prices to merchants? Because that's how I got the first epic mount on Garona. Sneaking to Arcanist Doan at level 41 over and over and over again and then selling his loot to merchants. Then by the time I was 60 I already had like 700 gold. But I remember they did a pretty heavy nerf to how much dungeon loot sells for to merchants a few months later. I want to do that farm again and I'm gonna be sad if they forgot to revert it. Altho I guess this isn't "classic" ala launch, since raids are already in. How far in are we, exactly? How many months from actual release?

Dalien

Registered Hodor
So I started my queue an hour ago and it was at 3 hours. It's now up to 4 hours. Yesterday my queue went all the way until there was no queue, by the time I got in, 20 mins later I asked people who got in what the queue was and they said there was no queue. So right now my queue is taking me past 11pm, when there won't be a queue anymore.

Don't pay any attention to the "estimated time" it bounces all over the place worse than a Windows progress bar. Just pay attention to how many spots you're going down per hour or something. Stalagg is moving about 4000 spots an hour right now.

Does anyone know if they remembered to revert the nerf to dungeon loot sell prices to merchants? Because that's how I got the first epic mount on Garona. Sneaking to Arcanist Doan at level 41 over and over and over again and then selling his loot to merchants. Then by the time I was 60 I already had like 700 gold. But I remember they did a pretty heavy nerf to how much dungeon loot sells for to merchants a few months later. I want to do that farm again and I'm gonna be sad if they forgot to revert it. Altho I guess this isn't "classic" ala launch, since raids are already in. How far in are we, exactly? How many months from actual release?

It's 1.12 patch so I'm gonna guess the dumgeon boss loot prices are nerfed. Unless the #nochanges people got in their ear and it will be nerfed in a future phase, but I doubt it.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I decided to roll on another server to fuck around due to a 6+hour queue on whitemane. Rolled up a human paly, and gods were there some dumb fucks in chat. And even with all the priests around me, I didn't get a single stamina buff until I was in Hogger's area. As well as less people grouping up to do kill quests.

On our server horde side, I nearly had it my whole time leveling.
I've had a similar, but opposite experience. While leveling my nelf hunter I'd always get a buff from a passing priest or druid, but on my shaman... almost never. I think its just a case of being part of a "wave" of ppl leveling. Those who come later will be the soloists.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
You have 14 Days. If after that time the WoW Classic servers are not properly tuned, I am deleting my characters, and cancelling all of my accounts. The rest of my guild will follow suit, as will several other guilds and people that play World of Warcraft.

To be brief, I did not work my ass off, jumping through your idiotic hoops with my friends and guildmates, so I could go to a zone where only groups of 18 could log on to enjoy the content. EVEN if past these initial moronic events I can finally get my entire guild in to raid with me, FUCK YOU GUYS. Seriously, FUCK YOU.

I cannot believe this... right now I'm just so pissed off. I am sitting here in the 73,682 in login queue, and 3/4 of my guild is just sitting around for hours repeatedly trying to beat the fucking log in screen. Don't you people have ANY FUCKING DECENCY? J. ALLEN BRACK WHY DON'T YOU STOP COUNTING YOUR MONEY AND START ISSUING ORDERS?

The tragic irony of creating the ultimate cockblock of classic in the form of limited servers logins which requires 80,000 people to defeat and then to limit the layers to 18.

14 Days.... after that this site will change from the most popular World of Warcraft fan site on the internet to the most popular Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen fan site on the internet. I'm done playing ball with you useless fuckers... it's my turn.

• 11Worf
  • 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 18 users

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
What the fuck. This is a wow classic patch after Hurricane was removed as the 41pt Druid balance talent? This is not classic to me. Sucks dick. Fuck I was so excited to AoE my face off and farm hypogrifs and shit. Hurricane was such a badass spell. AoE damage + AoE slow, toss a bunch of moonfires, pop a rejuve and bear form, aoe 8 green mobs. When was Hurricane removed as the 41 pt Druid talent?

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
What the fuck. This is a wow classic patch after Hurricane was removed as the 41pt Druid balance talent? This is not classic to me. Sucks dick. Fuck I was so excited to AoE my face off and farm hypogrifs and shit. Hurricane was such a badass spell. AoE damage + AoE slow, toss a bunch of moonfires, pop a rejuve and bear form, aoe 8 green mobs. When was Hurricane removed as the 41 pt Druid talent?

I think this is the spot where it was removed as a talent but granted as a normal ability at level 40 or 42?

• 1Like

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The trigger word on my server is VC when referencing Deadmines. It's starts this huge debate in the LFG channel. lol

• 1Worf

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I'm starting to wonder if Blizzard isn't artificially inflating the login times on Whitemane to try and keep all the 4chan/8chan /pol/ people out to prevent them from dropping red pills in Trade Chat.

Speaking of, have any of you who have logged in there seen any truth bombs?

• 1Cringe
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users