World of Warcraft: Classic

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Those of you that said you got into Whitemane with no queue yesterday, are you able to get in right now with none? It's so weird that some people are having no queue and others are. I got 90mins now for Whitemane or Stalag at 10:30am

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Those of you that said you got into Whitemane with no queue yesterday, are you able to get in right now with none? It's so weird that some people are having no queue and others are. I got 90mins now for Whitemane or Stalag at 10:30am

My queue was a half hour (queued just about a half hour ago, got in). Last night I checked around 11:30 central and the queue was still 9000+ but at 2 in the morning it was gone.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I believe those of us that got in with no queue did it very early in the morning. I have had no queue every time I've tried between 4-6am EST

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I expect the weekend will be terrible for queues, but that we'll see them diminish more and more with each passing day after that due to school and declining interest

• 1Truth!

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
After tonight I can only really play maybe tomorrow morning before everyone wakes up. Godspeed through the nightmare queues FoH!

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
xmtklmfrskj31.png

• 9Worf
  • 2Rustled
  • 1RAGE
Reactions: 11 users

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
Internet went down, first time sitting in the queue: 3500 and 80 minutes @ 1:30pm Central feelsbadman

Khane

Got something right about marriage
336k viewers for JokerD when he hit world first 60. That's gotta be close to an all time viewer record for WoW.

• 1Like

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
He said he was going to, but I don't think he did. I think he realized he just got an unreal amount of followers and it'd be stupid not to try to capitalize on that. He told people to tune in tomorrow because he was going to try to get an epic mount. Definitely doesn't seem like he had a game plan other than hitting 60.