World of Warcraft: Classic

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lol that twitter claims to have hit twitch too and wikipedia. Now the latter meh, but is it wise to hit amazon because you have mental issues over streamers? And now blizzard? Seems like a good way to get noticed very fast and end up on the wrong end of the law/court.

That whole twitter just screams to me "My parents paid no attention to me and I had shitty teenage years, so take this!".

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Looks like it continues. Hopefully they start executing these DDOS kiddies on live tv.

• 4Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
What a stupid piece of shit. Can't wait till he ends up in prison. Lol what a dumbass. How pathetic.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Slap

Trakanon Raider
I actually just got on whitemane. My queue went from 30 mins to instantly in. First time ever to be able to log onto this server .

Edit: nm got the boot 5 mins later

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
All the realms now show "Low" so this is gonna be a log in clusterfuck of epic proportions for the better part of the afternoon.

• 2Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This is where i actually like 14's setup of having a proxy so connections and logins get hosed but the server itself is unaffected. So there's at least the chance some magical golden routing happens and your ISP is unaffected.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
right now they are truly getting ddosed by all the peeps trying to log in every min, lol

Hits launch button.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
The most annoying part about this DDOS is I can't just go do something else for an hour or two or whatever and come back when it's over. Because if that happens I risk meeting a 5 hour queue and not being able to play on my Saturday. Fucking fuck.

You know what needs to happen? People need to NEVER link the tweets from these faggots. I never use that word, but fucking hell. Never give them a single drop of direct attention.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
The most annoying part about this DDOS is I can't just go do something else for an hour or two or whatever and come back when it's over. Because if that happens I risk meeting a 5 hour queue and not being able to play on my Saturday. Fucking fuck.

You know what needs to happen? People need to NEVER link the tweets from these faggots. I never use that word, but fucking hell. Never give them a single drop of direct attention.

Its okay you can say faggot because you're a tranny and so like how black people can say the n-word you're good

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Stupid motherfuckers ruining other peoples fun because they suck as human beings.

• 1Solidarity

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
You didn't hear it from me but his alleged facebook is of a black man. Takes down Whitemane....

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Made a character on an Oceanic realm, but fuck it want to level my lock.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
You are describing Azerite. Everyone hates it.

Just read about this and that’s not what I mean in the slightest. I’m talking something more like Diablo style gear effects. Gear has actual abilities that compliment your base class ones, creating new gameplay styles or conditional strategic tools.

This Azerite system looks like uncreative +gooder bullshit.

• 1Like