World of Warcraft: Classic

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
"Yo dawg but what about these logs" is pathetic in a way that borders on transcendent. It's like the blinders we never knew we were wearing were removed from our eyes and the world will never be the same.

Thank you Ossoi. When it comes to being the worst you sir are the best.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
. Crying that your opinion isn't wanted, when you work triple overtime to be as obnoxious and irritating a shitposter as you are, is laughable.

It's amazing that you still can't follow a simple thread

• 1Salty
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
"Yo dawg but what about these logs" is pathetic in a way that borders on transcendent. It's like the blinders we never knew we were wearing were removed from our eyes and the world will never be the same.

Thank you Ossoi. When it comes to being the worst you sir are the best.

I'll ask again

So to clarify:

People can respond with funny memes about me after I make a factually correct statement/correct someone else, but if I respond by critiquing the FOH guilds performance in WoW using their own logs that's shitting up the thread?

Classic case of FOH collectively being able to give it but not take it. It's fine, it was a funny meme but look how triggered you are because I referred to your own publically available uploaded logs

• 1Salty
  • 1Solidarity

Leon

<Silver Donator>
This is finally devolving into the shit show it deserves to be. THIS is ALMOST a classic experience. A bunch of fucking neckbeards arguing over dumb shit in an easy game.

Not on par with EQ progression shenanigans yet but yall getting there, keep at it.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
It's amazing that you still can't follow a simple thread

And yet you can't read a fucking log correctly and see an hour gap between two supposed wipes and assume they happened on the same boss fight.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I'm having a good time in WoW Classic even though I don't have any high level characters. I'm just enjoying the experience playing the game.

I am curious about one thing though.

With the TLP servers of EverQuest, DBG has been milking that nostalgia for more years now than most MMORPGs exist. I'm just as bad as the next person when it comes to going back to EverQuest every time a new TLP server is announced.

Would you do WoW Classic again if Blizzard did new Classic servers again in a couple years, or is it a one and done thing?

I really like the classic version of WoW, but I can honestly say that I would not do it again on a new server.

Don't get me wrong, I alt like crazy, but I just do not see myself starting over from scratch on a brand new WoW Classic server.

I'm not sure exactly why EverQuest can pull me back for each TLP server time and time again while WoW to me is a one and done experience.

I've said it before but I think if you did a ClassicPlus server with increased difficulty and a few more modern bells and whistles you could drag everyone back in again. I don't expect to see anything big out of Blizzard for quite a few years though. They're going to be alternating retail expansion / classic expansion year to year at least until Wrath of the Lich King. Have to check back in during 2023.

edit - thinking about the EQ Progression servers I don't think WoW would be all that interesting done in the same fashion? Three months of Classic, three months of TBC, three months of WotLK, etc. Racing I don't think would be very exciting given the length leveling takes, there's no "we get triple the loot of everyone else" advantage for being the top guild, there's no super easy monetization like Daybreak krono to drag in welfare degenerates. Those servers are just their own special bit of crazy.

Last edited:

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
GTFO with your bullshit bro. Youre just bad, youre a bad poster, yoru a fucked up individual, and you constantly come off as an asshole derp on a fucking gaming forum, for fuck sakes. Ever wonder why you go places everyone hates you? Maybe its not them, maybe its you? Its the first step in recovery.

We seriously dotn give a shit about your opinions. They didnt matter a month ago, they sure as fuck dont matter now. So go fuck off to your gay little alliance guild of has-beens and go flex your tiny penis somewhere else.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
This is finally devolving into the shit show it deserves to be. THIS is ALMOST a classic experience. A bunch of fucking neckbeards arguing over dumb shit in an easy game.

Not on par with EQ progression shenanigans yet but yall getting there, keep at it.

The only person arguing about dumb shit in an easy game is the toothless britfaggot

The rest of us are just taking the opportunity to remind him once again what a shitty worthless poster and negative contribution to this community this faggot is

• 1Like

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
And that wasn't what I was referring to, but yeah fuck me for taking the logs at face value
The problem here is that you came in to an environment ran by type A personalities, and you tried to fit in by projecting a type A personality. Where it went wrong is that you took the whole "fuck you all! I am troll!!! hear me roar motherfuckers!" forum personality in the wrong direction by attacking the very people that are the core of the forum for which you are on. Instead of getting a "hey this guy is cool" response, you are appropriately getting the "go fuck yourself" response that was deserved.

You have one of two options at this point.

Option 1 - Chill out and let things blow over
Option 2 - Double down and become an even more fucking moron

• 1Truth!

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Where it went wrong is that you took the whole "fuck you all! I am troll!!! hear me roar motherfuckers!" forum personality

That is literally 100000% false . The collective dogpiling by FOH towards me started around the time I got more involved in the politics thread, it was with the Michael Brown stuff if I remember correctly. Because shock, being British gives me a different perspective on things.

Genuinely hand on heart there are very very few threads/posts where I specifically try to play the villan/provocateur. Like I said this board can give it but not take it

• 2Salty
  • 1Potato
  • 1Worf

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
That is literally 100000% false . The collective dogpiling by FOH towards me started around the time I got more involved in the politics thread, it was with the Michael Brown stuff if I remember correctly. Because shock, being British gives me a different perspective on things.

Genuinely hand on heart there are very very few threads/posts where I specifically try to play the villan/provocateur. Like I said this board can give it but not take it

Oh, tell me all about Michael Brown.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>

You're a monstrous faggot. That's why you've been dogpiled. Your opinions suck. You suck. Crying that you get dogpiled because you suck is fucking pathetic.

I've been laughed off the forums like 4 times and you don't see me sitting here crying about being dogpiled.

I turn that shit into a joke and take a break and people chill.

Your inability to grasp this simple reality is why you need to gtfo.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Pharone

Trakanon Raider

And, double down it is.

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Why make your logs public if you don't others to evaluate your performance?

Honestly, you're on a gaming board moaning about being scrutinised, fucking snowflake

One of my buddies was an instructor for an outdoors youth program for rich kids with drug problems. He had some hilarious stories, but one sticks out above them all.

There was this autistic kid on one of the long trips who was known for documenting his experiences while taking drugs. He had an entire spreadsheet of all the uppers, downers, pills, weed, coke, etc. that he'd ever done (it was a long list). In the spreadsheet he would document how he felt before he took the drugs, what he felt during, and how he felt the following hours, days, etc. He would even document vital signs.

This is who you remind me of Ossoi Ossoi . Only someone like you could take the fun out of getting high.

• 2Worf
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 3 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
One of my buddies was an instructor for an outdoors youth program for rich kids with drug problems. He had some hilarious stories, but one sticks out above them all.

There was this autistic kid on one of the long trips who was known for documenting his experiences while taking drugs. He had an entire spreadsheet of all the uppers, downers, pills, weed, coke, etc. that he'd ever done (it was a long list). In the spreadsheet he would document how he felt before he took the drugs, what he felt during, and how he felt the following hours, days, etc. He would even document vital signs.

This is who you remind me of Ossoi Ossoi . Only someone like you could take the fun out of getting high.

REMINDS ME OF A STORY

singleand.jpg

• 3Mother of God
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 5 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I read that whole thing and I'm still trying to recover my sides. Reading it is why I missed that strat run you all just set up lol

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Laedrun

Molten Core Raider

Hahaha, Was thinking the same thing. Owned by brawl hall dot com thread was way better than this shit. Why isn't he challenging the forum to duels and demanding we face him? Running his 20 viewer live stream, pacing back and forth in front of orgrimmar screaming meth'd up speeches about "the honour of warcraft" into the web cam over the gladiator soundtrack.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Hahaha, Was thinking the same thing. Owned by brawl hall dot com thread was way better than this shit. Why isn't he challenging the forum to duels and demanding we face him? Running his 20 viewer live stream, pacing back and forth in front of orgrimmar screaming meth'd up speeches about "the honour of warcraft" into the web cam over the gladiator soundtrack.

He already did that on the private server. Few of us rolled up horde characters to check it out when we did not get into classic beta. Same shit, he came in here youre wrong this, im right on that, youre all wrong, etc... So same shit happened then, he got dogpiled, just like here and now, probably got his fee fees hurt and decided to PvP us. So then he proceeded to hunt down some 20 something in barrens or some shit with his tier 15 lv 60 and came here with screenshots to prove it. Not only that, he brought a buddy along, just to make sure the 20 something did not hurt his pride.

• 4Worf
  • 1Seriously?