World of Warcraft: Classic

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
They upheld the ban so he cancelled his sub and his Shadowlands purchase. Not that they care; safe space is definitely worth it.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Kaige came to help warlock debuff me for my Silithus demon, but a bunch of pvp happened and the alliance kept killing him.

In a twist, these alliance still respected my demon pull and didn't try and kill me. The alliance warlock there even put recklessness on me for the win.

Thanks for distracting everyone tho, Kaige Kaige !

• 4Like
  • 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah, that was confusing lol. I got worried when I was killed and then noticed you had aggro on the demon and were killing it. So I figured that works and killed the rogue a couple times.

Glad you got your bow, right before the new raid week too.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Kaige came to help warlock debuff me for my Silithus demon, but a bunch of pvp happened and the alliance kept killing him.

In a twist, these alliance still respected my demon pull and didn't try and kill me. The alliance warlock there even put recklessness on me for the win.

Thanks for distracting everyone tho, Kaige Kaige !

Just got the bow on my alt. Started with Burning Steps but that was a fuckshow because of all the PvP, even at 4-6am on Sunday morning. The same Horde warlock was in the spawn area every night at 5am for 3 nights running, finally got it done this AM.

Silithus was deserted, pulled the Demon and a random Ally rogue who was stealthed outside AQ for no reason decided to help attack it. Then second pull, our server had massive chat lag like 10minute delay, so I asked a nearby mage for Int buff, got the buff and pulled.....he then buffed me during the encounter and the demon despawned, probably because the first int buff was a random act of kindness then during the fight he finally got my "int buff pls" msg

Burning Steps was the hardest, even without horde interference. Last night I got it to 7%, had a random warrior guarding me in case of Horde then my PC crashed. Had bought agi and demonslaying pots but forgot to get them out the mailbox, that might have been the difference. Got it a few attempts later

Last edited:
  • 1Potato
Reactions: 1 user

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
You really need a solid rhythm for the BS demon. Mine was:

1. Wing clip, run and get range
2. Scorpid sting when he enrages and begin counting to 8 mississippi
3. Ranged dps and go in for some melee when he's close, at 8 mississippi GOTO 1

Adjust your mississippi's if he's enraging too soon or too late

Hardest part of WS demon is clearing the trash first or running around them while kiting to path ^_^

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Argarth

On the verandah
It's an abuse and completely unprofessional. They should ignore those reports. I'm not even a die-hard Trump supporter but I am tired of SJWs getting sandy twats about every little imperfection they perceive in the world.

Here's a different take. If I saw a character or guild named "Obamacarerox" or "Lewinskicigars" or the like I would report them as well. Nothing to do with SJW nonsense or political leanings on my part. I couldn't give the tiniest fuck about any of that noise. I just don't want to see that boring, tedious current-(or old)-affairs rubbish in my fantasy game.

Much preferred to see that hunter pet named "Thundercunt". At least that made me laugh.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Here's a different take. If I saw a character or guild named "Obamacarerox" or "Lewinskicigars" or the like I would report them as well. Nothing to do with SJW nonsense or political leanings on my part. I couldn't give the tiniest fuck about any of that noise. I just don't want to see that boring, tedious current-(or old)-affairs rubbish in my fantasy game.

Much preferred to see that hunter pet named "Thundercunt". At least that made me laugh.
A fantasy game full of pop culture references in the quests, ok, great.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Argarth

On the verandah
A fantasy game full of pop culture references in the quests, ok, great.

You somehow managed to connect MAGA, a current day purely political slogan, with Blizzard's mostly endearing references to games, movies, music and comic books?

Good job.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Pretty sad how many of these people are asking for paid transfers. It's like they enjoy blizzard spreading their assholes open.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Probably keep them locked until after the holidays, then make terrible transfer efforts again come 2020.

Fucker

Log Wizard
Pretty sad how many of these people are asking for paid transfers. It's like they enjoy blizzard spreading their assholes open.

Free xfers? Is it for population balancing, or are people already quitting classic in large droves?

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
They’ve had free transfers for over a month now to drop the over capacity realms. But the transfer options are absolutely character suicide and they secretly started banning specific factions from transferring in the middle of the last set.

All of the ways to fuck it up, they have.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah, they didn't balance the transfers properly, so servers that were close to being balanced were then becoming completely imbalanced.

Example (math is not accurate):
Server 1 has queue and an A:H ratio of 45/55.
Server 2 is being allowed transfers because of its low population. It has a ratio of 50/50.
Alliance transfer massively off Server 1, causing its ratio to become 20/80.
Due to the massive influx of Alliance to Server 2 and its already low population of Horde, its ratio is now 90/10.

You've now essentially ruined both servers.

What makes things worse, is that these imbalanced servers also attract bottom feeders of like faction. Horde-heavy attracts Horde, Alliance-heavy attracts Alliance, since people don't want to be on the "losing" side.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor

It's weird that you give a shit at all. You'd report someone because you found their name "boring"? Bro, you and I play games differently.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's weird that you give a shit at all. You'd report someone because you found their name "boring"? Bro, you and I play games differently.

I report everyone for everything because every banned player means queue is shorter

• 4Worf
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 4 users

Argarth

On the verandah

It's weird that you think you're being clever. You're not.

• 2Salty
  • 2Picard
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 4 users