World of Warcraft: Classic

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Bobbybick

Trakanon Raider
It's true vanilla behavior though. So, either we stray further from it or we accept it.

They're mostly the reason I quit, despite them not being required for content, it was seen as not being a team player if you didn't grab them and log off that character until raid.
Yeah and True Vanilla is also shit, 1 year+ timetable and Rank 14 honor system included. Hopefully Prathun and Holly manage to implement a semi-decent TLP experience with all the purists whining in their ear the entire time.

Last edited:

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That video was about a 90% accurate representation for my life when this came out junior year of college. Right down to the ignoring the girlfriend phone calls.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
Anyone able to recommend a good world pvp server? Going to roll an Alliance there thinking maybe Sulfaras rn.

Currently on Skeram-Horde where there is absolutely none so would like my faction to be slightly out numbered

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Anyone able to recommend a good world pvp server? Going to roll an Alliance there thinking maybe Sulfaras rn.

Currently on Skeram-Horde where there is absolutely none so would like my faction to be slightly out numbered

If you are going alliance why not reroll alliance on Skeram? You can have all the world pvp you want.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
image0.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
War effort ended today on Whitemane after 1/2 the server sandbagged turnins so we ended up with like 6,738 mounts. Friday isn't usually a raid night for us but we went ahead and banged C'thun out.

The classic crew has been a blast to play with so far, glad so many of you guys are playing.

First_cthun_kill.png

• 9Like
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 12 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
War effort ended today on Whitemane after 1/2 the server sandbagged turnins so we ended up with like 6,738 mounts. Friday isn't usually a raid night for us but we went ahead and banged C'thun out.

The classic crew has been a blast to play with so far, glad so many of you guys are playing.

View attachment 293364

Great peeps

If I didn’t get addicted again to my first love of First Person Shooters, I’d be back playing.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Grats! Did you guys get Emps and Visc too? Seems like those have been the hang ups for guilds?

Yes on Twin Emps it’s required to get to C’thun. We didn’t try Visc though we might go back in and o the option bosses but we normally don’t raid weekends at least not on our mains. Hell we usually have just been raiding Tuesday night only with BWL, MC, and Ony in about a 2 hour window haven’t needed to think about any other nights for a while.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Wow grats on AQ! On rattlegore we havent finished the war effort, hard to tell if people are tryin to get more scarab lords or we just suck. how much NR did your rogues have? ive got about 160 dunno if thats overkill