World of Warcraft: Classic

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Grats! Now I have to dream up a medal though...

dayofthetent.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The EU Serverfirsts for AQ40 literally had half their DPS being fury warriors because that edged out another 30 seconds of kill time due to superior fury warrior DPS.

They also had 10k hp from all the buffs, which considerably trivializes the bosses AOE damage.

I'm rather casual than this. They probably had to split raid to gear that many fury warriors.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
The EU Serverfirsts for AQ40 literally had half their DPS being fury warriors because that edged out another 30 seconds of kill time due to superior fury warrior DPS.

They also had 10k hp from all the buffs, which considerably trivializes the bosses AOE damage.

I'm rather casual than this. They probably had to split raid to gear that many fury warriors.

In most cases these guilds that went ape shit on stacking warriors in MC, BWL did so with a combination of either purely autistic level split runs and/or Rank 14 grinding to negate the need to gear 20+ warriors. So far there seems to be a bit less pure melee stacking in AQ from most guilds.

Although we never pushed people to swap classes and haven't really had an ideal raid comp hell at one point we were running 8 window licking hunters. Also the world first groups these days are all private server kids who have perfected these clears by running them multiple times a week for the last 15 years, hell even the non world first super sweaty kids set up private servers to practice AQ40. The gaming world has gotten really autistic over the years.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
The gaming world has gotten really autistic over the years.
Yeah this is why I am done with all these classic type servers. Tired of the try-hards going full chromosome smuggling on them to relive the glory days they were never part of. Nothing about all of this is fun unless you go full casual.

• 3Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I just realized... my wife is taking both our children for next weekend to her brother for a three day visit.

The weekend our uberguilds scheduled the gate opening for :D :D :D

• 1Ding!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
FoH has been pretty casual. We have been raiding 1 night a week with a ton of optional raids sprinkled throughout the week. It has been amazing.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Havent played classic since Thanksgiving. Are these server population websites accurate? Some of these servers look like ghost towns.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Being hardcore on Whitemane is a helluva lot different than it was in Vanilla with 3k population servers. Personally I think we did pretty well downing C'thun on our first day.

We could have started it when it first opened at 8 am or whatever it was and been 3rd or something, but 6th on a server with over 20,000 people, while not doing any of the soul crushing hardcore shit, is just fine with me.

• 3Like
  • 1Ding!
Reactions: 3 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
You can say you did well and all but getting a medal on this site would be a participation trophy and we don't do that. Oh wow you got one for Ragnaros?!? LOL were you like the 10th kill on the server for that? 100th?

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
You can say you did well and all but getting a medal on this site would be a participation trophy and we don't do that. Oh wow you got one for Ragnaros?!? LOL were you like the 10th kill on the server for that? 100th?
You are taking this shit way too seriously. There is a reason we're photoshopping Al Bundy into our boss kills.

• 1Salty

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
You are taking this shit way too seriously. There is a reason we're photoshopping Al Bundy into our boss kills.
But then asked for a medal ... does every person who killed a boss in a game get a medal of they post here asking for it?

Participation trophy libtards up in hurr!!

• 1Salty