World of Warcraft: Classic

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
btw what is this ? Dragonslayer buffed at around 6pm today, then again at 7:05 pm and WBT just alerted me to another nef buff at 7:39pm. Are you sure htose numbers are even remotely accurate?

Autists get alliance friends/alts to mind control Runthak and kill him, resetting the timer.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
We reset Mattingly and Afrasiabi all the time. Just have a horde priest Mc him and then everyone kills him. He respawns 10 minutes later and you redrop a head.

Dinadass

Molten Core Raider
The Ony npc is easy to MC and kill to reset him, the Nef npc is harder to kill though, to the extent that you can basically assume a Nef head won't be dropped until the CD is up but the Ony buff can be dropped with pretty minimal notice.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
The Ony npc is easy to MC and kill to reset him, the Nef npc is harder to kill though, to the extent that you can basically assume a Nef head won't be dropped until the CD is up but the Ony buff can be dropped with pretty minimal notice.

Rofl, Jesus your server sucks - there is something seriously wrong if you can't reliably kill the nef NPC

Last edited:
  • 2Edgelord
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 2 users

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
The majority of the problem with most Ony/Nef resets aren't the NPCs, but the players who try to stop you. haha

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I actually joined the servers WB channel - I found the autists. So dragonslayer is announced for 18:55 and it's turned in at 18:53 and half a dozen people completely lose their shit over it because they were waiting until the last second to be in Stormwind and bitch at each other for 20minutes straight over it.

And this happened three times already. These people are legit insane.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
I actually joined the servers WB channel - I found the autists. So dragonslayer is announced for 18:55 and it's turned in at 18:53 and half a dozen people completely lose their shit over it because they were waiting until the last second to be in Stormwind and bitch at each other for 20minutes straight over it.

And this happened three times already. These people are legit insane.
Ossoi?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Dinadass

Molten Core Raider
Yes, that is how you reset the world buff. If you mind control Runthak or Saurfang, or the alliance equivalents, and kill them during the MC, they respawn in a few minutes and allow you to turn in another head for the buff. Runthak is a lot easier to kill than Saurfang though which is why he's the only one that really gets reset for horde.

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Yes, that is how you reset the world buff. If you mind control Runthak or Saurfang, or the alliance equivalents, and kill them during the MC, they respawn in a few minutes and allow you to turn in another head for the buff. Runthak is a lot easier to kill than Saurfang though which is why he's the only one that really gets reset for horde.
He's still an ungodly beast on Classic, yeah? I remember him constantly enraged and charging people. Like 10k crits and stuff like that lol

Might have a reason to play a rogue with Engineering :p

Dinadass

Molten Core Raider
The PTR has batching changed from 400ms to 10ms. This makes me think tbc arenas won’t suck as badly as I thought they would.