World of Warcraft: Classic

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
I barely pay attention and he admits to botting/rmt often. Where you nerds been?

Give me boosts, flying mounts and any other QOL for cash tbh. I don't really support grey market in WoW, but I don't judge people who use it. Botters are going to exist no matter how easy or hard they make it and in general are a boon for the casual derps providing cheap mats for them to snag.

For me raids and the initial leveling launch are about the only fun parts of classic/tbc PVE so anything to get to raiding quickly is bis and really who gives a shit since the meta now is just to pay gold for levels and/or gear anyway and that isn't going to change with TBC.

Purist boomers need to get w/ the times and adapt with what we get handed or just wait for pantheon. (lolololol)

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Level boosts significantly increase the botting problem. It's going to be much much worse in TBC.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
GDKP tiger dropped...
1618147554073.png

• 1Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Dinadass

Molten Core Raider
Funny how Mankrik is basically the same size as the mega PvP servers but GDKPs are so much cheaper and prices on everything have never been as inflated. More casual playerbase I guess.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Funny how Mankrik is basically the same size as the mega PvP servers but GDKPs are so much cheaper and prices on everything have never been as inflated. More casual playerbase I guess.
Mankirk is smaller and I think the inflation depends on what side you are on. The much smaller alliance side would likely have a lot less inflation.

Dinadass

Molten Core Raider
Mankrik has been anywhere from 2nd highest to ~8th highest overall raider population in the last month depending on when you check, and is #1 highest Horde population for all servers.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Mankrik has been anywhere from 2nd highest to ~8th highest overall raider population in the last month depending on when you check, and is #1 highest Horde population for all servers.
Yes it has a lot of horde and not many alliance.

Whitemane3,6393,5067,145

Mankrik1,5134,2075,720

Dinadass

Molten Core Raider
Yeah I am on Horde side, which is why it's a bit surprising how low prices are compared to other servers. Not that I'm complaining since my gold will have more buying power going into TBC vs the servers with more gold buyers which then spreads out to other players through inflated GDKP prices.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Yes it has a lot of horde and not many alliance.

Man looking at this just reminds me that Whitemane needs to be split, and some servers are dead as fuck. Blizzard is truly lazy and incompetent to not work on unfucking that cluster fuck of gayness now so TBC launch isnt full blown aids.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Man looking at this just reminds me that Whitemane needs to be split, and some servers are dead as fuck. Blizzard is truly lazy and incompetent to not work on unfucking that cluster fuck of gayness now so TBC launch isnt full blown aids.

Yeah the server pop issue is the thing that baffles me the most about Classic.

I would be VERY interested in hearing their philosophy in regards to zero intervention.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Yeah the server pop issue is the thing that baffles me the most about Classic.

I would be VERY interested in hearing their philosophy in regards to zero intervention.
That should of been the first thing they put that stupid cunt Holly on. Yo bitch let's unfuck these servers that at 99%/1* ratios and maybe just maybe see if we can get some life on the dead servers and alleviate the load on some over populated ones.

Could try XP% boosts on lower pop or lower faction servers just like how they do with Warmodes on retail.
Could shut off server transfers to servers with too many fucking people.
Could shut off character creations on servers with to heavy faction imbalances
Could have GM's talk with guilds and offer transfers for full accounts

They could take any number of steps to not repeat the same moronic fuck ups they did in 2004 but they didn't and wont.

• 2Like

Dinadass

Molten Core Raider
The big servers had transfers to them disabled for like a year, and had free transfers off them that they encouraged fairly often. TBC would be a good time to do some merges/splits but I doubt they'll do anything.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
The big servers had transfers to them disabled for like a year, and had free transfers off them that they encouraged fairly often. TBC would be a good time to do some merges/splits but I doubt they'll do anything.

I don't know what it looked like elsewhere but with Whitemane when they offered free transfers it was always the same three shitty choices. Those choices were also always PvP servers. I'd have been willing to take a transfer to any PvE server but that option always required dollars.

• 1Like

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Just force transfers some of those shitty streamers to select dead realms on either faction and their idiot fanbase will pay for a transfer to follow them. Balance the servers and make a fortune at the same time.

• 1Like
  • 1Genius!

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Can't expect players to fix the problems for Blizzard. They need to take hard action like just merging three dead servers together.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Can't expect players to fix the problems for Blizzard. They need to take hard action like just merging three dead servers together.

Exactly this, the only ones who can fix these kinds of issues are Blizzard themselves. Sadly they are lazy, useless, talentless, cocksuckers.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It makes so much sense, that for a year and a half now Blizzard hasnt done it. They just keep offering free transfers off or on to those servers.