World of Warcraft: Classic

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
That's pretty short (for Blizzard). If it is coming up that fast they really should have announced it sooner. Leveling to 58+ won't take as much time but it still takes time.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
That's pretty short (for Blizzard). If it is coming up that fast they really should have announced it sooner. Leveling to 58+ won't take as much time but it still takes time.
If they announced it they wouldnt be able to sell a ton of level boosts!

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Guess it's official

Seems way too soon to me, I was interested but I expected this to hit more like Sept/Oct. Just don't have the time on such short notice.

• 1Like

Animosity

Guess it's official

Seems way too soon to me, I was interested but I expected this to hit more like Sept/Oct. Just don't have the time on such short notice.
I thought so too. I thought they would at least wait until the 2 year mark of classic before dropping TBC. And Blizz always seems to release things in August/September. Didnt even make it to the 1 year life of the Shadowlands burnout to get people to resub.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I havent been able to find what patch TBC is launching as? if its 2.4.3 with just restricting dungeons in phases i assume they need to bring mounts to lvl 30 and shit?

Animosity

Mount changes isnt until like MoP. The patch they launch with is the last one of TBC, cant remember the number.

Needless

Toe Sucker
that should be 2.4.3 then, and it's when they reduce the shitty mount to lvl 30
1-60(58?) exp reduction was like 30% as well right?

• 1Like

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Idk if I even want to play as a rogue main, melee gets dicked in the ass pretty hard until you get the warglaives.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Guess it's official

I really wanted more patch pre expansion time honestly.

• 1Like

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think they're panicking for earnings, they're like the only MMO that lost a bunch of subs during covid.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
They really could have had that prepatch period going during some of the TBC testing. Two weeks is just not a lot of time.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
It's thirty-five fucking dollars to clone your character, per character, if you want to keep them on a Classic server. The boost is 40 and a boost with mounts plus a month of game time is 70.

Milking people on the boost and boost + mount is whatever but 35 buckaroos to copy one vanilla character is going to get them some serious hate.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Didn't they want to have a prepatch so people could level their paladin/shaman? Now it's just two weeks?

I think the Classic team at Blizzard is as much out of touch with the playerbase as the Retail team.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's thirty-five fucking dollars to clone your character, per character, if you want to keep them on a Classic server. The boost is 40 and a boost with mounts plus a month of game time is 70.

Milking people on the boost and boost + mount is whatever but 35 buckaroos to copy one vanilla character is going to get them some serious hate.

By copy you mean your same character on the old classic server but also the new TBC server? So, if I only want to play TBC, there's no additional charge?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Essentially if you want to stay in classic it costs you 35 bucks per character or a reroll.