World of Warcraft: Classic

Dinadass

Molten Core Raider
Mankrik had no queue up until about half an hour before the launch and then it got up to a ~90 minute queue fast. We had tons of layers. My group stayed on most of the night and I ended up at 64. Progress getting a group to 70 in 13 hours is absolutely insane.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Dude eats nothing but junk food and drinks nothing but sugary soda. How the hell does he have the figure of an Auschwitz survivor?

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Dude eats nothing but junk food and drinks nothing but sugary soda. How the hell does he have the figure of an Auschwitz survivor?

I was able to pull that off until mid thirties, now I have to watch everything I eat, fucking thing sucks!

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
I'm looking a re-subbing and it says you get a free flying mount if you get 6 months.

Is it worth it? I hate farming gold, so does that mean I get free flying or am I still going to have to farm for the reins?

• 1Pathetic

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think you get a free mount, not flying for free. The flying skill is what costs 5k.

Whitemane had a 700 person queue at about 7PM server, but I made it through in about 20 minutes or less.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Oh wow I forgot how painful classic leveling is when you level solo a lot as you play in the early AM lol. I was wanting to go Warrior but I got to 15 and it was pretty annoying. Need to try playing in the evening to find people to quest with. But classic questing and the actual RPG progression of it is really enjoyable. At least to me.

Switched to mage for my early morning leveling and it was much nicer.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
To add, I was wanting to go Alliance but I am down to just go horde again on Whitemane. if some bros are leveling up in the very low levels or want to.

• 1Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Since I didnt get to play classic at start and just started now... Last time I played was during BFA and man. TBC/Classic really shows you just how soulless retail WOW is.

• 5Like

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Started this last night, got to about 61.5 tonight. We're on a PvP server that is 99% A:H but I did see a few brave Horde souls out questing. I remember how shitty it was in P2 Classic when it was 99% H:A so I /wave at them and let them be to quest in peace. Unless I saw them mount up on that shitty warpstalker store mount, then I killed them.

It's been pretty fun so far, definately a bit of a challenge where you can't just go nuts pulling everything.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Id bothers me how much I am enjoying leveling up in Classic and dicking around lol.

We'll see how long it lasts but I found a late-night dad guild which is perfect.

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
It's been almost a week. Have people really not fully cleared all content or is it just not big news any more?

I think everything was cleared within like 48 hours. Well, T4 at least. Is T5 available yet?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Dinadass

Molten Core Raider
No, only Kara Gruul Mag are ingame atm. Progress had their first 5man hit 70 ~13 hours after launch and cleared all the content another 12 hours or so later.

I ended up doing 10/10 Kara and HKM+Gruul this first week but no Mag. I was only expecting my guild to have 2 Kara raids so I was happy we got Gruul too.