World of Warcraft: Classic

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I just cant be asked to reinstall this shit, even though I liked TBC.
do it jewish GIF

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ortega

Vyemm Raider
Just a reminder TBC hits Tuesday so if anyone wants to chill and hang with us we're on Whitemane Horde. Blizzard does suck lots of dicks and Chromie might be a tranbo in 2021 retail, where you have to run facebook mini games, run torghast, and deal with conduit power or whatever the fuck.

but back here in 2007 she is still a woman, the game design was still solid and good times to be had by all. Come relive your past.

200.gif
Any particular class we should shoot for? Seriously contemplating playing.

Also you guys plan on raiding or what? I never really got to do the TBC raids so could be fun for a bit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>

Also you guys plan on raiding or what? I never really got to do the TBC raids so could be fun for a bit.
They farmed all of classic. I assume they will do the same in TBC.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

I think healers are needed for the guild, at the moment.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Play what you want. The guild will be raiding. We also have a GDKP offshoot I guess you could call it that was very successful in classic and continuing in TBC if you can’t commit to raiding full time.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Asmo mega butthurt as Faeralina is down.

lol disconnected zoning into ramparts then when he finally loads back up hes in stormwind.

Last edited:
  • 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
A few servers have free transfers open and almost two years later they still won't give me a PvE option for a PvP character while being willing to take my 25 dollars to perform the service.

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
Smothe launch for me on whitemane, chain running the ramps, no one in the group has gotten a DC or anything in the first few hours so far

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I may actually play this. But I am playing alliance this time.

EDIT: Ok I am in. Dorf warrior on Thunderfury.

Last edited:
  • 1Barf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, tempted to boost a hunter and find a guild that raids a couple nights a week.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I am not going to boost. I am going to try and enjoy leveling as I have never leveled an alliance ever.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Watching the launch on Twitch yesterday made it look like an even greater clusterfuck than the original!

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Watching the launch on Twitch yesterday made it look like an even greater clusterfuck than the original!

Went smooth for me on Whitemane. Got through the portal 3 minutes after it opened and went to Thrallmar with maybe a half second of delay the whole time. Worked great.

• 3Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Whitemane was pretty solid but Faerlina looks like it was a shit show haha.

• 3Worf