World of Warcraft: Classic

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
Someone really needs to go back in time and beat every fucking retard at Blizzard who absolutely positively refused to drop the faction system when it became apparent at the end of vanilla it served no beneficial purpose. Also beat the fucking retards who still to this day after 15 years of it being proven to be an utterly shit design choice that does nothing but fuck the player base over refuse to drop it even now.
Warcraft was released without any pvp system in place. There was no point system, just a bunch of people killing each other in tarrin mill. I remember they had to change the bodies code as it was causing the server to lag with all the skels on the ground.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Someone really needs to go back in time and beat every fucking retard at Blizzard who absolutely positively refused to drop the faction system when it became apparent at the end of vanilla it served no beneficial purpose. Also beat the fucking retards who still to this day after 15 years of it being proven to be an utterly shit design choice that does nothing but fuck the player base over refuse to drop it even now.

Sounds to me like I can pencil you in for next year's Season of Mastery - Cooperative Factions server

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Warcraft was released without any pvp system in place. There was no point system, just a bunch of people killing each other in tarrin mill. I remember they had to change the bodies code as it was causing the server to lag with all the skels on the ground.
I remember that! It was such a shit show of epic proportions. But so glorious at the same time, lol.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I remember that! It was such a shit show of epic proportions. But so glorious at the same time, lol.
I personally would like to see it go back to that. The only incentive to PVP should be to hear the screams of your enemies as your teabag their corpses.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
really? you were fighting town guards more than other actual players. world pvp was stupid as fuck

• 1Moron

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
The way I remember it, at least on my server, is as the zerg grew larger so did its balls and advanced slowly for us the horde at least. LOL There was actual fighting but it resembled a zerg ball vs another zerg ball with leeroys running in from time to time, lol, and of course mages and ranged taking pot shots. This actually got worse since they added in the honor system in before they added the actual battlegrounds, lol.

World PvP almost always consisted of you questing and then a rogue which was 10 lvs higher would gank your ass and then proceed to farm your corpse for a while until he got bored or you rage quit the game.

• 1Like

Leon

<Silver Donator>
The way I remember it, at least on my server, is as the zerg grew larger so did its balls and advanced slowly for us the horde at least. LOL There was actual fighting but it resembled a zerg ball vs another zerg ball with leeroys running in from time to time, lol, and of course mages and ranged taking pot shots. This actually got worse since they added in the honor system in before they added the actual battlegrounds, lol.

World PvP almost always consisted of you questing and then a rogue which was 10 lvs higher would gank your ass and then proceed to farm your corpse for a while until he got bored or you rage quit the game.
10?? Levels higher??

Surely a typo.

being farmed in stv by level 60 rogues is timeless

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
LOL. We have Rank 12's after 2 resets in pvp. They back dated the honor bonus and fucked something up. Most people are rank 7-9 already of you did any PvP the past 2 weeks.

We have a warrior 5% to R13 already.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
LOL. We have Rank 12's after 2 resets in pvp. They back dated the honor bonus and fucked something up. Most people are rank 7-9 already of you did any PvP the past 2 weeks.

We have a warrior 5% to R13 already.

LOL that's is pretty fucking hilarious. Makes the tards who are running around in MC look like fools.

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
HAHAHAHAHA. So if you didn't log in since the split, you can transfer to SOM realms from classic realms.

We just got destroyed by a Naxx geared warrior in a AV and now have a Naxx geared mage in our AV. You can only transfer to Lionheat-AU though, so at least only that server is wrecked economy wise.

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_120321_080825.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_120321_080825.jpg
    638.2 KB · Views: 79
  • 8Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
really? you were fighting town guards more than other actual players. world pvp was stupid as fuck
Tarrin mills and southshore had lvl 30 guards originally, they were always dead. They bumped up thier lvl to what they are now cuz of whiny little bitches not able to do quests cuz everything was dead.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Its funny in the PVE server I rolled on Obsidian Edge, which is high pop, btw, there is barely any horde, lol. Its all fucking alliance like roaches everywhere. I was wondering why the fuck the horde market was so empty. I jsut thought everyone was noobs still. Even when I rolled my orc like a week late than release the orc place was dead ass empty. I just thought I missed the initial rush. But now its pretty apparent that this is primarily an Ally server, probably like 80/20 would be my guess. SO I roll up an ally and sure enough all noob areas are filled with little ally midgets running jumping like faggots all around.

• 1Like

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
Its funny in the PVE server I rolled on Obsidian Edge, which is high pop, btw, there is barely any horde, lol. Its all fucking alliance like roaches everywhere. I was wondering why the fuck the horde market was so empty. I jsut thought everyone was noobs still. But now its pretty apparent that this is primarily an Ally server, probably like 80/20 would be my guess.
I rolled on the east coast pve realm, it has 20ms ping. I see a lot of alliance, some horde. I make money on the AH, so it's not totally dead.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
No itys def not dead. I guess horde just like to roll on PvP servers rather than PvE, lol. Thats my guess.

• 1Like

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider

this was the best time to be alive, do you know how much joy i got doing this? and not even so much to lower levels, i used to live in the plaguelands and just camp people until their rez timer hit 2 hours

you dont know joy until you're on a pvp server camping someone for hours and you force them to log onto a friends account to make a horde toon to bitch at you, shit was better than drugs

• 2Worf
  • 2Pathetic
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 4 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
this was the best time to be alive, do you know how much joy i got doing this? and not even so much to lower levels, i used to live in the plaguelands and just camp people until their rez timer hit 2 hours

you dont know joy until you're on a pvp server camping someone for hours and you force them to log onto a friends account to make a horde toon to bitch at you, shit was better than drugs

You have an enviable and fulfilling life....Jesus christ....

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users