World of Warcraft: Classic

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I don't get the joy in camping people like that. I don't mind killing some dickhead a few times but I get bored of it quickly.

It's the same with rogues who camp an area hours on end looking for victims. After 15 minutes of trying that shit I am bored.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
I don't get the joy in camping people like that. I don't mind killing some dickhead a few times but I get bored of it quickly.

It's the same with rogues who camp an area hours on end looking for victims. After 15 minutes of trying that shit I am bored.

you never had like rivals? the petty forum beefs between guilds / certain players? also when you're grinding for rank 1 back then every point mattered, but i would mostly camp the other top pvpers i knew from alliance side to fuck up their standings, back at the start of the honor system there were no battlegrounds or whatever so you were very limited on areas with foot traffic so plaguelands and shit had a good flow of 55+ people leveling, you had people farming orbs etc etc so it was ripe for farming Hks, even after Bgs came out it was so competitive if you didnt hunt Hks while sitting in your que you would lose out at the end of the week

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

yeah I'm with you, with the exception of some of the epic fuck bombs we laid on people on Whitemane

• 1Like

Fucker

Log Wizard

Small guild I was in on pvp server had lots of max level rogues. We'd play our alts and camp them nearby in case someone wanted to camp newbies. They always regretted it. Some kid made an alt on my faction and begged us to stop killing him and his sister.

The only time I went out of my way to be a PITA was to gold farmers. I probably caused more than one Chinese person to get taken out and shot because they didn't make their gold farming quota. They were all very bad at pvp, too.

• 1Worf

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
HAHAHAHAHA. So if you didn't log in since the split, you can transfer to SOM realms from classic realms.

We just got destroyed by a Naxx geared warrior in a AV and now have a Naxx geared mage in our AV. You can only transfer to Lionheat-AU though, so at least only that server is wrecked economy wise.

This happened.

Some recently highlights:

The 60 BiS Warrior (referenced above) w/ Corrupted Ashbringer who transferred from a classic-era realm to a SoM realm to pvp (lol)
Character: Ownage: (1:20 mark they start bitching in chat, then the fury comes, later in the video the K/D ratio gets displayed, sickening (2:11))

tx87rkccpb381.png

And this is funny because someone died in MC while their pet had living bomb. Well, they rezzed and..

Last edited:
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Whatever happened to folks like Thott, Hobbin, etc? Surprised they were never recruited by Blizzard like some of the misfits from LoS & FoH.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
How is the ranking system? Is it still a shhit show where you have to play 16 hrs a day or did they make it easier this season?

Needless

Toe Sucker
Man i didnt expect MC to be much harder but even lucifron was a bitch with the health increase and twice the mind controls lmao
pre-raid bis is important i guess ;(

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
1-3 mins at most even on Monday mornings at 8am.

Gah! Alliance queue last night was 20 minutes!

I DIDN'T JOIN ALLIANCE FOR QUEUES

edit - could someone explain the current AV meta? I did the grind to exalted on Classic when the BG first opened and people aren't playing it like that at all anymore. It looks like both sides do the absolute minimum PvE content to end the game while almost ignoring each other.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
did 3 AVs over the weekend with the bonus, won once lost twice, hardly any pvp in AV just run past one another and kill the boss. died a whole bunch, got maybe like 135 HKs total in the 3 matches. no other pvp/honor gained and i'm rank 3.

last time around in classic I was half way to exalted after grinding out 20-25 AVs my first week (horde so long queues) and only got to rank 4..

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Your amount of games played is irrelevant.

You should read how ranking works if you're planning any serious attempt or you're going to have a sad time.