World of Warcraft: Classic

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Breakdown Breakdown Wouldn't mind a quick summary on your transfer situation once you get it figured out. Right now I have characters on Whitemane Horde and Mankrik Horde and both are locked and so I can't move the Whitemane characters to be with all my others on Mankrik. Kinda sucks. Just ended up leveling a new Warrior on Mankirk. My 60 mage is on Whitemane and would love to be able to just level that shit to 80, but will probably end up with a brand new Mage.

If you want a PvE server on Horde, I can get you setup on Mankrik, which may also be locked as well?

I finally got it, It was key from someones hint about Season of mastery server, but not all of them allow it.

So I launched Classic, had to tab over to Seasonal List. All the season of Mastery PVP were locked but one, cant remember which, so I had to create a character there , but I couldnt transfer out to WOTLK so I had to then Transfer to Jorm server which was locked. Took a long time to go through. Once done I could transfer from Jorm Gabbar to Grobbulus and all the other live WOTLK servers. It seems hit or miss which servers allow transfer so I would create a guy on a Season of Mastery server and try, if the list doesnt populate (which was my problem) Transfer to Jorm Gabbar cause it seems you can jump from there. It changed my name from Breakdown to Break32432423 or some shit, so I have to figure out a name change. Anyone know if thats possible?

Just waiting on the Grobbulus transfer to finish and Ill get my name settled and contact my man Masakari Masakari for some loots lol

I ended up just going Human Paladin for now, Alliance here we go!

Edit: Im live on Grobb, Named Breakdownn two Ns

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
I finally got it, It was key from someones hint about Season of mastery server, but not all of them allow it.

So I launched Classic, had to tab over to Seasonal List. All the season of Mastery PVP were locked but one, cant remember which, so I had to create a character there , but I couldnt transfer out to WOTLK so I had to then Transfer to Jorm server which was locked. Took a long time to go through. Once done I could transfer from Jorm Gabbar to Grobbulus and all the other live WOTLK servers. It seems hit or miss which servers allow transfer so I would create a guy on a Season of Mastery server and try, if the list doesnt populate (which was my problem) Transfer to Jorm Gabbar cause it seems you can jump from there. It changed my name from Breakdown to Break32432423 or some shit, so I have to figure out a name change. Anyone know if thats possible?

Just waiting on the Grobbulus transfer to finish and Ill get my name settled and contact my man Masakari Masakari for some loots lol

I got you boo, I'll be on around 6 MST today. Can get you to the main city and help you get settled in. Shot you a small starter pack that should hold you over.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Needless

Toe Sucker

It'll prompt you to change your name once you try logging in with that Break3424234324 name.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I ended up rolling a horde character on Grobbulus to change up playing alliance for the past while
Just learned at level 25 you can cross-server and cross-faction heirlooms, i wish i knew that earlier lol

troll shaman named Cantsleep if i see you alliance fellas in the wild

• 1Like

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
ooof.

I got my shaman to 80 right before the JJ buff kicked in. Have done 2 raid lockouts with em and i'm now way better geared than my DK who i've been raiding on over a month and a half. Even my fucking offspec resto gear is like pretty damn good without even trying.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Well, there’s nobody really competing with you for gear. Should be super quick to get nearly everything as a mail user.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
When's the dungeon challenge changes going in? People aren't logging in much anymore lol :*(

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden

Lol I was out of town for work then got hit by the blizzard! Haven’t had a chance to get into this yet.

I’ve had the best time over the last week having the worst flu I’ve had in years, coupled with my traction cable snapping at the pulley on my snowblower.

Fuckin winter I’m moving to somewhere deep red in the south

• 1Worf

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Messing around with PVP at 80 w Disc. Pretty godly and deadly.

Also did my first instructor fight MC, lol. Had no idea what I was doing.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>

• 1Worf

uniqueuser

Vyemm Raider
Not only does the existence of snapshotting reveal the lazy, half-assed way so many mechanics were implemented, it leads to even greater degenerate behavior in the already hopelessly degenerate activity that is DPS parsing.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
The real stupidity though is unholy DPS was about to take a nose dive with ulduar fights being significantly longer compared to naxx.

• 1Like

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Not only does the existence of snapshotting reveal the lazy, half-assed way so many mechanics were implemented, it leads to even greater degenerate behavior in the already hopelessly degenerate activity that is DPS parsing.
I remember back in TBC even that a hunter could snapshot a scorpion pets poison on a boss and be leagues ahead of anyone else. Nice to see nothings changed

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
No idea, really. I just know it's something games claim to need to do to this day. Maybe not this specific interaction, but maybe it was baked into their design patterns at that point.