World of Warcraft: Classic

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Went into a 25m Ulduar on Thursday just chilling with some guildies, and was pretty cool. When I saw Mimiron combine all 3 parts into a single one I literally was like "OHHhhhhhhhh!!" in my office. It was really fucking cool. I've never seen Ulduar before ever.

But now I have a level 80 of all classes, all 10 on Mankrik, and most are not fresh and 3500-4k gear score. Priest is 4200 , hunter is 4100, Hpal is 4100, a few stand outs. But now I'm like man, do I even want to keep playing? now that i have my 10 alts, I am losing interest to keep going. :(
You nerd. You always do this. God help you if we ever get a game that inspires a true addiction.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
You nerd. You always do this. God help you if we ever get a game that inspires a true addiction.
I dunno...I'd say Classic-Wrath if its your first time is pretty fucking addicting. God I played all the fucking time then.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Went into a 25m Ulduar on Thursday just chilling with some guildies, and was pretty cool. When I saw Mimiron combine all 3 parts into a single one I literally was like "OHHhhhhhhhh!!" in my office. It was really fucking cool. I've never seen Ulduar before ever.

But now I have a level 80 of all classes, all 10 on Mankrik, and most are not fresh and 3500-4k gear score. Priest is 4200 , hunter is 4100, Hpal is 4100, a few stand outs. But now I'm like man, do I even want to keep playing? now that i have my 10 alts, I am losing interest to keep going. :(
Ulduar was the best that WoW ever was, you can just quit now and say you claimed victory.

• 2Truth!
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
DK and Shaman both around 4300, War 3650 now, slowly getting geared cus nobody runs naxx anymore for the loot piñata and i have to link my H+ achieves for each dungeon for anyone to let me tank for them.

• 1Worf

Caeden

So after fucking with vezax hardMode and Yogg 1 light with a group of 50% had never seen the fights. This is a tremendous step up in difficulty. And I’m staying pissed.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
So after fucking with vezax hardMode and Yogg 1 light with a group of 50% had never seen the fights. This is a tremendous step up in difficulty. And I’m staying pissed.

sorry the game isn't a loot pinata and that you still couldn't clear it even with 15 years of knowledge, strats, better gear, faster internet, better addons, more powerful PCs!!

• 1Like
  • 1Brony
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
I stopped playing for a little bit, what's the new heroic + for WOTLK and how do you activate it?

Just go into a normal heroic dungeon, youll see a disc to talk to which will spawn a little orb all 5 members need to channel which will then buff the instance with a buff depending on the heroic.

It differs per dungeon region? or whatever like Gundrak/DTK have their own, Nexus occy etc. It basically just makes them more tedious than it does hard, but you get a piece of 10 man naxx loot per kill (2 on the end boss i think?)

• 1Like

Caeden

sorry the game isn't a loot pinata and that you still couldn't clear it even with 15 years of knowledge, strats, better gear, faster internet, better addons, more powerful PCs!!
Dude. I cleared the shit 15 years ago. This is more shade at the guild I’m in.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
1674585177916.png

lmao zoned into the ID of my old guild. Should have made an alt so they didn't realise it was me, but whatever

• 1Hodjing

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hillarious coming from someone that just admitted that they can BARELY 90 parse and themselves wiped dozens of times on EASIER content

Caeden

Regardless, non hardmodes are pretty easy. You now have to move a little and time one thing per fight. Hardmodes are again the thing.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
No idea why anyone would shit sock this, you'll be farming it for at least another 6 months and by month 2 90% of the server will be riding Mimis head.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
No idea why anyone would shit sock this, you'll be farming it for at least another 6 months and by month 2 90% of the server will be riding Mimis head.

because it's called competing against other guilds. After all, you're on the board of a competitive raiding gui.......oh wait, yeah.

• 1Hodjing