World of Warcraft: Classic

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
I used to think HC was stupid too, but I've changed my mind on it. It's fun. Driving 5k is easy, running 5k is hard but far more rewarding. No heroism without fear and all that.
On a long enough timeline, we ALL become Sullon Zek players. I'm looking forward to Diablo 4 hardcore pvp.

uniqueuser

Vyemm Raider
Can't imagine any sane person wanting to play a healer in a group role in a game where taking damage is just a matter of course and now permadeath is on the table.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
The hardcore servers are a bit of a shit show. I made a character tonight with the addon for Bloodsail and was DCd 4 times. Lot of folks will die that way.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
The hardcore servers are a bit of a shit show. I made a character tonight with the addon for Bloodsail and was DCd 4 times. Lot of folks will die that way.
That’s what concerns me most about HC playing. You could blip at any given moment and there’s nothing you could do about it. It’s nothing about how you’re playing you’re just subject to the ISP gods.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
That’s what concerns me most about HC playing. You could blip at any given moment and there’s nothing you could do about it. It’s nothing about how you’re playing your just subject to the ISP gods.
It wasn't just me. Lots were disconnecting. It was like the server hamster was sick.

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Over a quarter century I've yet to ever have an internet connection I was confident enough to play HC anything on.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
if you've got proof of dying due to disconnect or some forms of griefing you can have the death cleared from the record in the addon, as long as you aren't very low level. Check the HC discord under appeals.

It's one of the reasons I'm wary about Blizzard's implementation, could be tons of CS they don't want to have to actually do.

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
Get better hardware. Blizzard isn't going to go for that. Shit show it is then.

Last edited:
  • 1Faggotry

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
nah the blizzard servers were hit with some DDOS attacks over the last week. was kicking ppl off wrath classic servers too.

yeah its aids when you are on HC.

• 1Like

Needless

Toe Sucker
been leveling on a non HC classic whitemane realm and its been pretty wild how populated it is, i forgot how it feels to get ganked by 4 rogues in redridge all day lol

• 3Worf

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
I have been browsing the HC discord. The petitions from people to not count their death in HC is awesome. So many vids of people getting griefed. And when lag hits, all these winners claiming the death shouldn't count, file their vids of drowning. There is DC's from ddos, everyone knows. Why the fuck are you killing shit underwater. Just asking to die.

• 3Like

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
LOL, Hardcore player RIP.

Screenshot 2023-04-24 at 11-34-24 Demonic Rune.png

oops, lol

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users