World of Warcraft: Classic

Jasker

brown Officer please /brown
Died at 50 to not being able to hit a higher level potion than I had on my bar (lower level to speed up farming - high level for actual important shit). Bagnon wouldn’t let me hit the higher level one and I didn’t vanish because I never thought I was in danger… we don’t go agane.

Did you transfer or just quit altogether?

If so what is name?

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I haven’t done either yet, but I’m not likely to play on the era realms. If I do I’ll hit you up.

Mountain Biker

Trakanon Raider
That video taught me that most people have no place playing hardcore. I suppose some people might enjoy the constant restart cycle but I sure wouldn't.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

Just this part. I find it interesting that WoW was created by poopsocking elite Everquest raiders and they keenly understood that the game had to be easy enough to appeal to casuals. When they eventually moved on they sought to replicate it by hiring poopsock elite WoW raiders who proceeded to completely fuck that dynamic up. Make everything super complicated and a massive stress fest (comparatively) that casuals can't really do.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Whelp our 54 priest just ate a bag of dicks.

damn-damn-damn-florida-evans.gif

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 user

Ortega

Vyemm Raider

Just this part. I find it interesting that WoW was created by poopsocking elite Everquest raiders and they keenly understood that the game had to be easy enough to appeal to casuals. When they eventually moved on they sought to replicate it by hiring poopsock elite WoW raiders who proceeded to completely fuck that dynamic up. Make everything super complicated and a massive stress fest (comparatively) that casuals can't really do.
Meh…. I don’t think it’s that complicated. The amount of idiocy out there is astounding. A few key people in the right leadership positions with the ability to see other perspectives and set good direction with a vision is astoundingly rare in every industry and political sphere. Why do we think the Musks and Jobs of the world are so rare? Extrapolate that onto everything and it just makes sense statistically speaking…

The primary flaw being pride and a lack of humility to truly reflect about what is and isn’t working. Then execute to actually improve the product whether it’s a game or anything else is exceptionally rare.

• 1Like

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Not sure what is going on but people are dropping like flies all of a sudden.

Guild chat be like
ffffuck-ffffffff.gif

• 1Worf

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
How to save the game

Step 1) Feed an AI player feedback from all the major forums and reddit
Step 2) Tell it to do the opposite of whatever the consensus is

• 1Like

Jasker

brown Officer please /brown
HC server or bust. Don't wuss out, get that Thunderfury

Wouldn't be against HC if it made sense. There's little incentive. No titles, no perks, no markers, no glory, no permanence (at 60 / res token dynamics / other timer duration resurrections). There's not even staff handling appeals or the possibility of appeals. I get it, self-rush type stuff if you're into that kind of a thing without any real meaning behind it but other than a little adrenaline it seems like such a bad idea.

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Wouldn't be against HC if it made sense. There's little incentive. No titles, no perks, no markers, no glory, no permanence (at 60 / res token dynamics / other timer duration resurrections). There's not even staff handling appeals or the possibility of appeals. I get it, self-rush type stuff if you're into that kind of a thing without any real meaning behind it but other than a little adrenaline it seems like such a bad idea.
WTF?
1695893921981.png

You ain’t taking this shit with you to the afterlife. It’s all about the journey.

Besides we’ve done this shit 20 times over. High time to spice up this bullshit dysfunctional marriage and get some anal action.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars