World of Warcraft: Classic

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I don’t recall anything like that ever happening on a progression night but my memory sucks so it’s possible.

We did have an autistic warlock that played with us for years that got the worst of it. Poor dude would just open his mouth and boot!
Seems a bit dickish to fuck with people and they cant fuck with you back.

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Was this guild on Bloodhoof by any chance?
This guy gets it.

We ran on Rexxar from original through WotLK. We had a sister guild that was a “nicer” more serious group of people that would snipe guild invite people that got kicked for further lulz.

Good times.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Sure is refreshing how vibrant Turtle Wow is. The custom content they have just makes the leveling experience way more interesting. New towns, quests, all kinds of stuff.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Up to lvl 20 in Turtle Wow. Lots of players and guilds at various stages. Easy to get groups going and just having a good relaxing time.

Jasker

brown Officer please /brown
tinyviolin was when i opened his stream last night randomly. Also an entirely insufferable person to listen to my god

hi, where can I find this streamer? because I googled this name and there are no results.

funny.

I wonder what is going on.

funny.

asmon hasn't streamed for 7 months on twitch.

funny.

because I hear about his streams daily

where exactly is he streaming?

funny.

hopefully I get unblacklisted here soon!

funny

funny.

Needless

Toe Sucker
hi, where can I find this streamer? because I googled this name and there are no results.

funny.

I wonder what is going on.

funny.

asmon hasn't streamed for 7 months on twitch.

funny.

because I hear about his streams daily

where exactly is he streaming?

funny.

hopefully I get unblacklisted here soon!

funny

funny.
this guys an insufferable prick though, and yeah asmon streams on his alt

ICC prepatch is up

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
they fucking ruined the LFG tool with this gay as RDF.

once LK is dead wow classic is dead until they launch another vanilla season server.

this shit is so gay

• 1Pants on Fire!
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
they fucking ruined the LFG tool with this gay as RDF.

once LK is dead wow classic is dead until they launch another vanilla season server.

this shit is so gay
Classic vanilla realms are packed. What they need is another TBC classic.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
My opinions after like 40 hours of Turtle Wow:
  • They use the actual 2006 client which doesn't even have the superior TBC macro syntax.
    • This sucks dick and I hate this. I knew the TBC syntax really well and I don't have any idea WTF to do with this.
    • Seems that it can't program certain macros I want without additional scripting.
  • Additional quests added all around so you're never in that weird quest dead zone. Awesome.
  • All levels of content are being played as the existence of TBC isn't there to completely invalidate everything. So people running ZG, keying for Onyxia, everything. Happening all the time.
  • Easy to find groups for stuff lots of players at all levels.
  • Warlock QOL features added that I like.
    • Combined a few talents for efficiency made the good grouping ones lower tier.
  • Expanded crafting to fill gaps between raid gearing, BIS, and other issues.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, the interface is pretty bad coming from actual Classic play. But, they did get a lot right.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Oh forgot to mention cross faction grouping/raiding/talking (if in the same guild). There are some limitations and you can still do world pvp and such but otherwise its great. Still cant go to like Stormwind if Horde but its fine.

Needless

Toe Sucker
1697077882634.png

it's joever for frontier fellas, i'm 100% certain they planned on wiping on this to just go back to ICC though lol

Lol they got him but their GL MT died and i think he had all the loot from previous bosses loool, RIP

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

amigo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Nah, just some feral shit leggings. Lost 2 to 4H and 6 to KT. Was disappoint,when the 6 died I was expecting a wipe.No dice, easy mode ally fags with 4 rows of consums and world buffs.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users